Gears 5 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Trainers are not designed to be used online. They are designed to be used in single-player campaigns. Even “private” servers have server-sided elements.

2 Likes

none of the suggestion works for me. i never can usethe mod for this game. uninstalling the game now.

1 Like

it wont load and is saying needs a update hope it updates

i have noticed when i start up the EAC bypass and i dont even open the wemod program the game will kick me after a few minutes when trying to do horde mode, even hosting a private match. i think the game checks if the EAC is enabled and if it isn’t then it boots you.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @FourthFox. :slight_smile:

Horde mode in this game is an online game mode. We do not condone online cheating nor do we provide the tools to cheat online. All trainers, no matter where you get them from on the internet, are only ever designed to work in single player games. Cheating online requires hacks, which are a very different thing.

The reason you’re being kicked is because anti-cheat bots (which still “patrol” online matches when EAC is disabled because they are server-sided) are detecting you have a trainer active. They’ve probably flagged you to be reviewed by a human moderator too.

Hello @hero9511 and everyone else. :slight_smile:

This game received an update recently. Therefore, the trainer will also likely be in need of an update to be compatible with the latest game version.
Here are the game’s latest patch notes: https://www.gears5.com/whats-up-july-14-2020
And here is how to request an update for the trainer: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

Helpful related links:

The unlimited health and other option are not staying active i hit the button and it turns off. So i believe needs a update again for me it July 24. 2020 also its on windows one its bugging on

Trainer has not got an update and does not work as of 7/31/2020. FYI

In regards to the trainer needing an update or not working, see this staff post with the red exclamation mark above it: Gears 5 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store.

This thread has been temporarily locked due to informational staff posts being pushed out of view by those not reading previous posts before posting. A staff member will unlock this thread in the future.

The Gears 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

It wont load the wemod and says to reset the game, or click the help button.

Under the Play button in the trainer is another button labelled “History”. Click this and make sure the most recent trainer in the list is selected.

Also, make sure you are following the instructions included in the trainer and at the top of this thread: Gears 5 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

does any one else have the issue with unlimited health cheat active that the screen around the edges are red like you are low on health.

1 Like

yes same thing red around the sreen

1 Like

I solved the red around the screen. If you have the unlimited ally health off it fixes the issue

hows come when your at act 2 and 3 when your rideing the sciff anything you hit you instantly die can you fix this problem mrantifun please and you are a beast

1 Like

Sounds more like a scripted event than a “problem”. As in something that is supposed to happen and will always happen even if you use a trainer - because trainers cannot alter scripted events in the game that are supposed to happen.

1 Like

The Gears 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes