Gears 5 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

I have an Issue on a certain act in a lab, dont wants to say too much because of spoilers, I cant kill the locust they have unlimited health

!

I tried manually adding the games exe file as wemod will not pick up the game automatically but to no success :confused: Still having issues.

Nothing work for me I try everything on this page

is there any way to attach the trainer if the game is already started? i launch my game without eac anyway but cant launch it from the app

Not working for me either. 2 days ago the steam trainer version would work but now none of the trainers or solution’s above for this game work.

Worked for me last night, but looks like the game updated and the trainer no longer launches the game. Windows store version.

I am running the beta build of wemod. I can confirm that after the latest game patch wemod can no longer launch the game. Before that it was hit and miss but at least I could get it running sometimes.

indeed yesterday i played still can now cannot enter the cheat but can start game in wemod

Require a new update like starcraft 2

Works fine here.

From the mrantifun (author of this actual cheats) forums,

TEMP FIX for no load: Apps/Features in Settings for Win 10. Find GoW5. Advanced. Terminate. Then launch through WeMod and it should work just fine.

Worked for me.

I’d like to run this trainer strictly in the campaign but worry about it being detected by Easy Anti-Cheat. I noticed when launching the MS Store version of Gears 5, I can close Easy Anti-Cheat before Gears 5 launches. Doing this prevents me from connecting to Gears 5 online servers, but does this bypass Easy Anti-Cheat altogether? I’m not going to use this trainer in multiplayer/online for obvious reasons, but is using in Campaign fine? I never had issues playing Gears of 4 campaign with a WeMod trainer activated.

Yes using this for just campaign and bypassing eac should be no problem at all like you said just dont the online / multiplayer with trainee on

@MrAntiFun since the last update for Gears Wemod can no longer attach to the game. it can’t launch from Wemod nor can you attach it to the game once its running. i get an error saying that it is having trouble starting or finding the open game.

Tried to activate the trainer while in the campaign and it failed to load. Been doing that since the update

You’ve actually started the campaign before attaching? I’ve been trying to do it at the main menu like I was before

Ya some games are picky like some need to wait till in game to activate some cheats and some times will crash the game if before

works a treat thanks

are you using the beta Wemod or the stable version?

stable version Wemod for it to work you need to go to microsoft store enable offline permissions disconnect from internet so the game will load up without eac and open wemod press play if the game dont load up go to apps and features down to gow5 advance click terminate back to wemods play, game will start have fun :slight_smile:

1 Like