Gears 5 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Usually I disable my network connections when i play with wemod just to be safe. But for some reason wemod just started to flicker like crazy and not allow any interaction without an internet connection. Is this normal? Gotta get back to Gearsing! lol

Had same problem today could be some sort of bug or conflict with the recent updated just uninstall and reinstall the program sorted it for me

unlimited health doesn’t work when you ride in the lighting the trainer is no good gears of war 4 is 100 present better .cause when it says unlimited health it means you cant die but you do so fix it .gow 4 I never die in that game .

Tried this. Didn’t work. I’ve also tried the start-game-then-wemod method, with the same effect.

Can you explain what occurred when you attempted to launch the game and/or click play in WeMod?

I have the game files installed separate from my boot drive, so I have to point WeMod towards the exe file. On cold load, WeMod brings up Gears just fine (game loads, lands on home screen), but it’s like WeMod can’t hook into the exe, and it tells me it has a problem. When I try opening Gears first, then load WeMod, the result is the same.

1 Like

At startup, writes an error:
we’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game

1 Like

Its Not working for me getting the we are having issues launching game or finding it thing pop up

@frank @MrAntiFun either of you have any ideas?

@Chris I may have found a fix for that I went into apps and features and terminated gears 5 then closed Wemod in the taskbar and restarted it then I was able to start the game through Wemod and the cheats are working for what iv tested couldn’t test much as I would have liked as its late and I have work in 5 hours XD

2 Likes

this is only for camping mode?

@darkfalcon yes this is for Single player only

1 Like

confirmed does work this way

First make sure the game is closed , Launch “Gears5_EACbypass.exe” Download from below.

Then launch the game manually not from the trainer , once the game has loaded “Gears5_EACbypass.exe” will automatically close, When it closes you can use the trainer .

You have to use the bypass every time you exit the game and want to launch it again

Gears5_EACbypass.zip (234.0 KB)

6 Likes

The Gears 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

windows defender is flagging this as a virus. any idea as to why? other eac bypass files i have gotten from Wemod haven’t caused this pop up

Idk probably because its changing some code
I have been using wemod 3-4 years ( I see you joined waaay back in 13 ) nice ! Thanks !
Every once in a while damm defender pops up with that B.S. on mine too.

ok cool i was just making sure since it was the first time i saw that pop up. thanks for the heads up

1 Like

I submitted the file to Microsoft to get that false positive sorted out .

This bypass is more complicated than other bypasses we created for other games, The file should be cleared by Microsoft within 24 hours .

4 Likes

Hi @MrAntiFun, it seems than the Steam Cheat does not work. F6 thru F9 can not be activated.
Regards!