Gears 5 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Sweet and thank you for all the awesome trainers you’ve been making.

the options off are the ones that dont work.

I dont know how it happened but you can play escape ive master escape with one shot kills unlimited health works also .and beat it on master difuculty unless it s glitched trainer than it works .and I play all the time on xbox with my friends we beat it on master difuculty every time .

they should let us play escape private lobbies I dont see why not its not pvp

just needed an update

Hello just wondering if the steam store version is having the same issues? May just stop all together playing with windows launcher to save myself the disappointment.

@MrAntiFun I can confirm what @C_Maggotbone said. Needs another update.

Hi fellow members I would like to say that I am using windows 10 to play Gears5 and the trainer is not working at all for the game. What can I do to resolve this issue, because yesterday it worked without a problem and today it is not running at all. Cannot select any cheats it simply does not work. I am having the same issue as C_Maggotbone.

@DynamicAnt94 Gears got an update yesterday. https://www.gears5.com/whatsup-oct15-2019

The Gears 5 game updated a day or so ago, we are working quickly to update our trainer :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The Gears 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

I’m getting removed from games no matter what I play whenever I use the trainer. If I don’t use it, then the game operates perfectly fine.

what are you using it in?

OK let me know when the trainer is ready I would like to test it for you…

It was updated 2 days ago. Should be good to go

1 Like

The trainer is working perfect now

1 Like

Great. Thanks for letting us know helps out a lot !

The Gears5_EACbypass.exe isn’t closing automtically am i doing something wrong? Dose it have to be in the Gears 5 install directory?
Cheers in advance.

As long as you followed these instructions, it should work. To ensure it will work, try terminating Gears 5 from Settings then execute the EACbypass.exe and open Gears 5 directly from the Windows Store and not from WeMod:

do i need to add the trainer mod file to gears 5 ? as it snot closing when i launch Gears 5 and where do i find the exe for gears 5 windows store ?