Gears of War 3 - GPD Editor v1.0.0.0

Gears of War 3 - GPD Editor v1.0.0.0

Pictures:

How To Use:

1. Extract your Profile from your XBox 360 Device.
  2. Open Your Profile in Horizon’s (or other) Package Manager and extract 4D5308AB.gpd from it.
  3. Run my editor, first open the extracted gpd then open your Profile.
  4. Mod what you want then press save and close the editor.
  5. Open your Profile in Horizon’s (or other) Package Manager and replace the gpd with the modded one.
  6. Rehash & Resign Profile

Changelog:

Version (1.0.0.0):

• Added horde and beast waves.
  • Added raam’s shadow chapters to campaign.
  • Added “Actions” to the menu. Allows you to mod the tables faster.
  • Added kills to versus.

Notes:
You can make your profile to EPIC employee and developer, that means that the game will unlock you both dev medals and the EPIC skin.
Also you can set your setting like Sensitivity to values they ingame not exist. So you can rotate your character 100 times faster :smiley:

Anyway the ingame limits are:
Brightness: 1.0 - 3.0
3D Intensity: 0.0 - 1.0
All Sensitivities: 0.3 - 1.8
All Volumes: 0.0 - 1.0

Download:
Gears of War 3 - Profile Editor

Have fun and if you like it please press the “thanks” button.]

2 Likes

Thanks for this!! :smiley:

why we want to use this if is actually on horizon its take a lot of time to make this bro maybe you need to work on the new gears of war game

Nice application by the looks of it. Looking forward to trying this out next time I play GoW 3 :smile:

Could you possibly check out your Trials Evolution thread, Philymaster? A new DLC came out this week and your GPD editor for that game won’t work anymore.

Keep up the good work and Happy Holidays! :smile:

Thanks.
Yeah i will work on a trials update the next days. It don’t work, because you use clothes from the dlc. Change your clothes ingame to the older ones and it should work fine.

Nice! Ill try that. Thank you very much! :smiley:

Version 0.5 is out.
Now you can select the skins for the start weapons.

You can select the DLC skins and can play with them until you cange the skin InGame.
Also you can select hidden skins like the employee and developer skins, but it seems that EPIC patched this way to get the skins. If its doesn’t work for you just use the “Is EPIC employee” and “Is EPIC developer” boxes to get the skins. This has the advantage the game unlock you both skins and you can select them always InGame.

I hope the editor supports all skins now, because the many custom DLC packages confuse me :smile:

i can’t use :anguished:
i read your description but your softwar said "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
can you help me ?

cordially
lefrenchies

PS: sorry for my bad english ,i’m french^^

Are you using custom made skins or so? If yes, select inGame the normal skins.
Otherwise send me your gpd file, so i can check it out for the problem.

Just uploaded version 1.0.0.0.
Now you can mod with it your horde and beast waves to any difficult.
For example: You can mod all waves except wave 1 to insane and ingame you have to only play the first wave on insane to get the medals and achievements. :smile:
Also this version supports the raams shadow campaign, which you find under the campaign tab at the end of the table.

Because it would be annoying to change all table stats via hand i added Actions to the menu. With it you can mod the stats with less mouse clicks.
However have fun with this version and report any bugs you find.

Wow this is interesting. The sensitivity max in game is 30, but you can change it to 99? Does anybody know if it will work online in multiplayer matches? I’m not home to try it yet, but I will when I get home.

Confirmed it works, online in vs. This is awesome lol. Playing on 40 sensitivity now

Wait, is it really Faster than 30? Are you Serious?! I so wanna try this!

I’m having issues re adjusting it thought, everytime I try to change it. I keep getting “your profile was signed in from another console so your last settings were used” ect. But nobody else has my information, is there a way to fix this?

lol the InGame limits are 0.3 - 1.8. If you set it in the editor to 40.0 you are already 25 times faster. :laughing:

Never heard from this problem before.
You can try to go to the dashboard, clear your cache and start the game again.

If thats not help, give me more information about what you mod.
Please report me the result.

No wonder i didn’t feel much of a difference from 40-80, still crazy fast.

The only thing I’m modding is the sensitivity . But I believe that it applies everything else that is already set on it for example all the story mode beast default settings are applied that I haven’t tampered with.

so if i wanted 40 sensitivity how would I go about that. You’re saying the limits are 1.8 max, is that 30? so if i bump it to 1.9 would that be 40 ?

If you want the “real” 40, then you have to mod it to 2.3
Also “real” 1 is 0.05 in the editor.

Have you tried it with clearing the cache? Works it?

It worked now, what I did now was that I extracted my profile every time also, instead of just changing sensitivities and using the same GPD and just changing it then replacing it with the old one. I started extracting the profile every time for every change.

It works now, thank you for explaining the sensitivity that is a really incredible feature. I have mine to 2.6 at the time. It’s really good, loving it thank you so much.

So say, I have a new account, mod the horde & beast modes to insanity, and only have to beat wave 1 for all the medals & achievements?

lol do a seriously 3.0 legit unlock feature:D