Gears of War 3 - GPD Editor v1.0.0.0

I don’t know about beast, but it works very well in horde. Just set all waves, except the first one on insane and play the first one ingame on insane.

Then it should unlock all horde related achievements and medals.

I wish it was all that easy. :smiley:

Keep up the good work and Happy Holidays!

it’s work n well done…

thanx

Looks awesome i might have to download gears 3 to use this :smile:

Best mod tool I’ve downloaded yet (game specific). 100 sensitivity didn’t go well though.

Probably a dumb question. I know this is a problem with a lot of modding tools, but Norton says this is a threat with a medium risk level? Just wanting to confirm that it’s safe. I have made some mistakes in the past downloading something like this that have cost me

awesome, hopefully you can make a judgement one also, as 30 sensitivity is way too slow after being used to 50 from gow3 lol

Philymaster, i got an issue.
I’ve modded all the normal campaign chapters to completed (To get cooperative 2 and 4 players achievements) except the first one for play it but when i completed it the game freezes in the load screen and i don’t get the achievement.
Do I something wrong?

My anti virus found threats in this file

I really want to use this but when I click download and than open, but once i press open it does nothing i press save and it saves but still nothing back to open it brings up the same thing help?

:lol:s

can some1 link me to the latest program please

That is the latest one. <_< Here is the Player Date Editor.
https://www.wemod.com/threads/130661-Gears-of-War-3-Player-Data-Editor-v2-1-4-0?highlight=

how can i change the Senstivity in it? i dont c a option…

Every time I download this it is just a blank paper icon that I can’t use or open. Why??

It is .rar archive…you need winrar or jzip to get the program out of the rar folder…its pretty standard…go download one for free.

Thanks for the update! I’m looking forward for future releases.

It says “you must be logged on to view this link”=:(

everytime I try an open up your editor , a message pops up saying I cant use it for some reason …>.<>.<>.<