Gears of War 3 - GPD Editor v1.0.0.0

Excellent work man, great save editor!

the program runs for me brings up the editor but when i try to open my files on it as soon as i hit the file then open button on the editor it pops up “unhandled exception has occurred in your applicatio. if you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. if you click Quit, the application will close immediately Could not load file or assembly ‘XDBF, Version=1.0.0.0 Culture=nertral, PublicKey Token=null’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.” That what the pop up says word for word after i click file then open any help as to why?

Are you trying to open your .gpd or your profile.

A gpd is a file inside your profile that you can extract with horizon.
Most games have their own gpd

Gears of war 3 gpd = 4D5308AB

So you need to bring up your profile in horizon > click contents > enter 4D5308AB and choose to extract it > mod + save > replace 4D5308AB in profile with the modded 4D5308AB > rehash/resign > save to usb.

Note- it asks for 2 files > first open the extracted gpd then open your Profile

no thats not the problem it doesnt even let me attempt to open a file on it as soon as i hit the file button in the top left of the program then hit open immediately it pops up what i quoted

i even downloaded GoW3.PlayerStorage.Editor.v2.1.4.0 n that 1 let me click open to open the files but it only lets me attempt to open my playerdata file it wouldnt even show the 4D5308AB.gpd file or even just my profile file even though i can see it on my desktop

To everyone that is new too modding like me or just ran into the same problem i did. You will find me and my issue somewhere on this thread but, i was going through youtube and came across a video that had these instuctions. I followes them step by step and they worked for me so good luck hope this helps. :smile:

(I USED HORIZONS FREE MODDING TOOL, YOU'LL NEED THIS PROGRAM IN THE THREAD TO ACTUALLY CHANGE 
     YOUR LEADER BOARD STATS HORIZON ONLY CAN CHANGE LvL, WEAPON SKINS, CHARACTERS, ECT.)

1.Turn on your xbox 360 but, do NOT log into your account.
2.Start the game.
3.BEFORE pressing Start to go to the main screen, log in but WITHOUT connecting to live.
4.Play 1-2 games WITHOUT live, end them
5.Now you can connect to live and enjoy your reset rank.

SEE YOU ON THE BATTLE FIELD!:smiley: p.s. im not a modder for GOW3 in the sence of rapid fire and all that type of modding just wanted the things i didnt get/have I only did that type of modding for BoarderLands.:slight_smile:

I had the same problem but I fixed it. What you need to do is make sure ALL the files that come with the download are extracted into the SAME folder. Don’t move the GDP Editor to the desktop. Just keep it in the folder where all the other “.dll” files are and run it from there.

Thanks for the advise ill remember that if i ever encounter that problem but that wasnt mine. I didnt move any of the files in the gpd editor and I have the program in a folder on my desktop. Where i was messing up was I just double clicking the gow3 editor to run the program, when I should of been left clicking it once then right clicking it then clicking to run it as administrator. So if your reading this and ran into the same problem as me or Goliath321 then just make sure your

Goliath321 What you need to do is make sure ALL the files that come with the download are extracted into the SAME folder. Don’t move the GDP Editor to the desktop. Just keep it in the folder where all the other “.dll” files are and run it from there.
If that not yours then try mine hope this helps any an all that see this problem… NOTE this program works and much thanks to Philymaster!

I don’t know if anyone is aware but a friend of my told me that epic had patched gears of war 3 for the sensitivity to not go over 30. I tested it myself with the gpd editor and I see that it’s true. I put myself to 40 sensitivity and I see no difference at all.

hi … i can’t work with this … it has a error :
it says : unhandled exception has occurred in your application . if click Continue , the app wiil ignore this error and attempt to continue…
i click continue but it doesn’t work…

hi i tryed using this but it won let me put my profile and gpd in the application need HELP!!!

Has anyone gotten banned yet?

been looking for a profile editor to mod achievements on xbox 360, were can i download it from i cant seem to find it anywhere and im new to this also, any help would be great cheers.

Hello,
It keeps giving me an error when i try to open a file in the editor.
This error.
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘XDBF, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'XDBF, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’
at Editor.Main.䖼흨攰ཾ띛풫먂⥙(Object 煭ᕖɉ跥晿剥眝겒, EventArgs ꊨ衭叄簤ힸ쬗)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1008 (RTMGDR.030319-1000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

Gears of War 3 - GPD Editor
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Justin/AppData/Local/Temp/wz9eaa/Gears%20of%20War%203%20-%20GPD%20Editor%20v1.0.0.0/Gears%20of%20War%203%20-%20GPD%20Editor.exe

System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1001 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

쏏묤Ḩᚑ췽屺珪眔
Assembly Version: 0.0.65535.65535
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Justin/AppData/Local/Temp/wz9eaa/Gears%20of%20War%203%20-%20GPD%20Editor%20v1.0.0.0/Gears%20of%20War%203%20-%20GPD%20Editor.exe

Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 10.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll

System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.233 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1002 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1001 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Runtime.Remoting
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging=“true” />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Horizon has an achievement mod.

Wish i knew about this before i did it legit.

Wont work for me :confused:

heeyyyy

Hey maybe you can help me this I get a error that says “xbox360 container was open”

Not sure what some of your problems are but most people dont understand or dont follow the steps…especially #2.

1. Open Your Profile in Horizon’s (or other) Package Manager and extract 4D5308AB.gpd from it.

This means bring your profile file up in horizon (in the middle of the screen in its own little box
Look in contents copy/paste 4D5308AB in the box at the bottom (this will filter the contents showing only this 4D5308AB GPD
Extract this GPD.

You see the profile is like a folder with smaller files called .GPD inside for each game.