Generation Zero Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i do not understand why the Infinite Weight option has not been added yet. Fling figured it out AGES ago, so adding it here should be easy. i can’t utilize Flings trainers on WeMod, as it AUTOMATICALLY locks me to MrAntiFun or everyone other then Fling.

if you got Malware from his trainer, it was not his trainer you downloaded. if you got it from anywhere else but Fling’s own site, it is 100% your own fault. i know Fling, and he would never trick people to install malware. either you got it from a phony site or you are talking pure bs.

unlimited weight was add almost 2 week ago check the history of the trainer

As @yugimaxD states, there was an Unlimited Weight cheat that was added 2 weeks ago.

Please confirm you are on the latest version of the trainer by clicking the History text underneath the Play button on the trainer in the WeMod app

Unlimited items is not working

ok i see it now. havent slept properly in 2 weeks, so no wonder i didnt see it lol. sorry for the trouble.

Hey MrAntiFun would it possible if you can add a slider or somethin for better loot possibility?
Like one to increase loot spawns and/or one that could make better loot spawn more and/or only spawning a certain rarity of loot Please.

unlimite wight is broken after compenion update

Hallo, ich habe nach dem Update von Generation Ziro festgestellt,dass der Cheat F5 und F7 nicht mehr funktionieren! Währe sehr gut, wenn Ihr das wieder richten könntet!!

The update released on 7/18/23 nullifies unlimited items, weight, and no reloads; at a minimum. Please update when you get time.

Any chance we can also get modifiers for the Schematic Points?
Some are a bit…Much… Like for example. 325 Schematic points

This is in the new DLC especially.

Warno triner update

The Generation Zero cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

hi man, unlimited carryweight dont work
it shows as no weight carried but it actually does overwrite your mod, when i pick up heavy stuff still makes me unable to move, only now i cant even see how mutch i carry.

5 Likes

Same for me here. I hope it can be fixed soon! :smiley:

3 Likes

reporting unlimited carryweight dont work. work for the storage crate, but not the player carryweight

2 Likes

Unlimited weight doesn’t work. Hope it can be fixed!

2 Likes

In the newest version, the infinite weight puts my weight at 0, however sprint/movement still gets dissembled… so not working quite right.

3 Likes

As has been stated, the update for unlimited weight doesn’t work. You have to essentially drop everything to move, please fix asap.

2 Likes

Is it going be fix soon I can’t move at all

2 Likes