Generation Zero Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello Sir. There is an “unlimited weight” in the “Generation Zero” that has no effect. I just tested that the character cannot move, (drop or use an item to get the mod effect). Other functions are normal. :sob:
Please fix it

1 Like

i was complaining after thinking another update had been released and nothing had changed here sorry.

there are 2 tabs, the home tab for genz and the update tab for genz. both of em lead to diffrent discussuins and diffrent pages. they look verry simular but… maybe the problem lies there.
after this the edit:

Edit:
the second fix update has not yet been released… if i go to generation zero file via the home tab it gives me a diffrent link to discussion than if i go there via the update cue. there is 2 discussuins for genz.
also if i go click on game via the upcoming updates tab it shows as the game needing an update. (the fix update) But if you go there via your home tab it shows as fully up to date. wondering if the mods are diffrent too. maybe one of em works and the other does not ?

Hi MrAntiFun, please kindly look into it. the unlimited weight is not working in my game.

Hiya, the two tabs/discussions are most likely the two different forum topics for the Steam version of Generation Zero and the Xbox version of Generation Zero.
From looking on the app, the Xbox version is currently in the Queue to be updated still.

Edit: Trainer back in queue to be updated

1 Like

First of all: thank you for your work!

(WeMod update 200723 Generation Zero doesn’t work):

Unfortunately I’m still overweight :upside_down_face: and can’t move with all my stuff.
Would be sad to drop the most of it…

Any chance this can be fixed?

edit: I’m sorry, several users made a remark about this issue.

2 Likes

Hello Sir. There is an “unlimited weight” in the “Generation Zero” that has no effect. I just tested that the character cannot move, (drop or use an item to get the mod effect). Other functions are normal. :sob:
Please fix it

1 Like

Hallo, ich habe auch bemerkt,daß der Cheat Übergewicht nicht funktioniert. Ich habe meinen Rucksack soweit geleertmdaß ich wieder laufen konnte. Sobald ich aber wieder Items aufgenommen habe konnte ich wieder nicht laufen!!! Bitte bitte richtet das wieder.

2 Likes

The Generation Zero cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Lighter than a feather now. Thank you Mr. AntiFun!

1 Like

The issue has been fixed, thank you.

1 Like

Absolutely great job! And fast! Thank you só much MrAntiFun - now it’s ProFun :hugs:

Hallo WeMod Team! Vielen Dank für die Fantastische Arbeit das Spiel funktioniert wieder einwand frei, es macht wieder spass zu Spielen!! Danke für den super Job!!! :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Love the cheats you’ve made for the game. Absolutely makes it a blast to play. As of the latest Gen Zero update though, the cheats don’t appear to function. At least the unlimited weight part as far as I was able to test.

1 Like

the only options that work now are Stamina, time, skill points and speed.
Health, weight, unlimited ammo etc do not stay enabled.

1 Like

Changes:

would it be possible to add back One Shot Kills?
it used to have it, but doesn’t anymore

Heyo, nice work so far with the trainer!
One small Problem i encountered - i was able - a year ago or so - to use the unlimited ammo/Item cheat even for single items, like attachements.
It worked like that - i enabled the cheat, dropped the item i wanted to duplicate - then it got dropped as a single instance on the ground and i had the item still in my inventory, but only with an much heavier weight (most likely times 99). I disabled the cheat then and dropped 98 times the item with that single slot and the heavy weight onto the ground, and was able to watch, how the count of the total weight dropped, with every time i pressed “drop the item”.
It was incredibly useful for weapon attachements, like the 5 Star scopes and muzzle devices. But it doesnt seem to work on items like the companion armor or the attachments anymore. I think it worked even on weapons, is it still able, to get this function back? Or was something in the code changed by an update, which makes it impossible to recreate for attachments, armor for the companion or even weapons?

Best regards!

@MrAntiFun

Suggestions

• God-Mode (immune to gas, explosives etc)
  • One-Hit kills
  • Time freeze
  • Mashine AI freeze
  • Empty mashine ammo
  • Player walk Speed
  • Player jump high
  • Continuous fire (no matter which weapon, has a rate of fire of 2-100 shots per second)
  • Map-click TP (one clicks anywhere on the map and one is teleported directly there)
  • Give any item (dropdown menu with search bar)
  • ESP (marks all enemies in a 360° angle)
  • Spawn any enemy (just for fun :slightly_smiling_face:)
  • Hack every enemy (every hacked enemy then works for itself)

Changes

• Split items & ammo cheat

Bugs

• items & ammo cheat only partially works

Changes:

1 Like

supporting V2625537 ?