Generation Zero Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please update the mod! the Unlimited Items Ammo and it dosn’t work! Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Please update the trainer, the unlimited items -ammo doesn’t work anymore

2 Likes

Adding my 2¢ here… great trainer! its just that now the unlimited ammo -items is broken. can’t toggle.

2 Likes

The Generation Zero cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

So for the unlimited ammo, it works with every round fired deposited into your reserve, but if I have the cheat on, the reserve gets thrown down to about 50-60 rounds (depends on gun). That means you could lose hundreds or thousands of rounds.

1 Like

For anyone who is unsure and curious how to actually use the Unlimited Items.
Enable it obviously
Put at least 2 of the items you want to duplicate into your STORAGE
Take out 1 of the 2 items, then the cheat will duplicate it and put 50ish back into your storage

I noticed that infinite ammo make sure you have 50 in reserve, so the same goes for items but onto in your storage. When you take out less than 50 items, the cheat will put the subtracted amount back into the storage. So if you put 2 radios in, and then take 1 out, you will have 1 in your inventory then 49 + 1 radio in your storage. Be wary that this cheat ignores your storage capacity.
Also, if you somehow bug the cheat and have -1 items in your inventory yoy will have a value around the billions until you can remove the -1 item. Just throw that -1 item in the storage because you wont be able to drop that item manually.

I have tried the trainer, and enabled unlimited skill points just to see what it would do, I have 99 points showing. I disabled it, and went in to the game without the trainer, and it still shows 99 points. Is there a way to remove these points. I did not realize they would stay there. I play online with friends, and would like to naturally get skill points. I was using wemod in single player to get leveled up.
Thanks for the support.

can we get couple more cheats like a super accuracy, no recoil at some point

hey there. i have tried the cheats after the new DLC dropped and i installed it. it seems that unlimited skill points and no reload has stopped working again. just wanted you to know. i would request an update through the program but i am a poor mf so i cant refill my points…

Changes:

1 Like

thank you so much mrantifun. you are a legend. :smiley: you are the quickest one to update and make trainers for games. i am actually impressed with how fast you do it! cudos to you my man. :smiley: appreciate all of you’r hard work. thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

unlimited items cheat needs a unlimited weight cheat added to it plus no reload still uses ammo and will not work for rocket launcher.

stamina don’t work for me and pls add fast movement or fast waypoint on the map travel that would be even more awesome

and yeah unlimited weight too

Same observation here. Unlimited Stamina isn’t working for me either. Still a great trainer though. :slight_smile: :grinning:

Changes:

For me almost none of the cheats work except for mega EXP. What I mean is that say I activate infinite ammo, at first it works, but then infinite ammo turns itself off. The cheats that don’t work for me are unlimited health, items/ammo, stamina, and no reload.

Even after he updated it 12 days ago? Make sure your using the most up to date version of the trainer, under play button is history make sure top newest trainer is selected.
And make sure your not trying to use this online.

Unfortunately “Unlimited Health” is not working anymore (jumps back to “OFF”) since the December Update from today! Could you please fix it? Anyhow great work!!! Additionally a “One Hit Kill” would be amazing too!!!

2 Likes

Please fix Unlimited Health, it turns off after selecting. It was working untill Steam December Update 2 day ago.

2 Likes

Changes: