Generation Zero Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Infinite Stamina is broken after latest update. Also, only some weapon ammo is unlimited. The “pansargevär 90” works, but “Experimental AG4” does not, neither does the Klacke17.

But still - thanks for updating the trainer!!

Unlimited ammo/items has issues with the M60 “N60” in game. It deletes ammo and sets it to 98/99 the extended mag is 170 note the M60 is from the us weapons pack. also can you add unlimited weight or something like that.Also can you make unlimited ammo and items separate. Keep up the good work

Ok, my bad - the unlimited ammo works - it just starts counting downwards but does stop around 88 (or something similar). But stamina does not work :slight_smile:

Stamina does work if, when starting the game, you go for “select character” rather than for “continue”. You may have to create a second dummy character for it to work though

This is dope as hell!

I have been playing Generation with much enjoyment but it stopped working. It will not load anymore. It starts loading and the play button keeps spinning even after the game loaded through Steam. So what am I missing or is the load or what is missing from my loading screen.

Welcome to the community @GreyBear. :slight_smile:

1. Verify the integrity of the game files via Steam. Files on Windows PCs like to become corrupted for no apparent reason sometimes. Verifying the game files scans for this possible issue and fixes it. Link: Verify Integrity of Game Files - Steam Support.

2. Make sure you are using the most recent trainer. Click the “History” button, which is under the Play button in the trainer. Then select the most recent release in the list.

3. Launch the game first. Wait on the main menu for 5 minutes. Alt+tab to WeMod. Press Play. Alt+tab back to the game.

Unlimited stamina not work

Needs an infinite weight option.

2 Likes

please add infinite weight or no weight, and one hit kill

1 Like

The Generation Zero cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be handy if you hand unlimited carrying weight cheat added to the trainer, so you don’t have to worry about which ammo you use or any of the throwables.

3 Likes

I cannot play this game by normal means, I use GeforceNow.

Is there a way I can make it pick up my GeforceNow play of Generation Zero so I can use this trainer?

I don’t know but the only thing i can say is maybye?

hmmm idk i just hoping for the best is the Upgrade the Crowns or degrade the weapon its a suggestion for a new update i think?

Yes

For me, nothing but unlimited skill points and no reload work. I assume it has to do with the version which adds rivals. I would like an update for this trainer since it doesn’t work with the rivals version.

I upvote the carry weight suggestion.

As well as ghost/undetected as a possibility.

Just use the Unlimited carryweight mod on Nexus xD