Generation Zero Cheats and Trainer for Steam

May need an uppdate soon, resistance uppdate came today, for 2 minutes agoxD
it may break the mods

Edit: and it did, unlimited health and ro reload is non working.

I figure that these mods will be updated soon enough but I would like to notify you that after today update everything besides Stamina and Skill points wont seem to work. They enable and then instantly disable. But I don’t wanna push you about this, I just wanted to tell that.

All my Gen Zero cheats are broken today. All worked yesterday. System installed a new version of the cheat engine and now things are kaput. Please revert to yesterday’s version. This one is DOA.

The Generation Zero cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

there’s a problem with infinite items-ammo, it just adds items and completely stops me from being able to move without dropping everything in that item slot in my inventory, it also has that same effect on the storage box, please fix this as soon as you can

2 Likes

This has always been the case with this cheat, wish they would just remove it if they can’t fix it.

Do you plan on adding new options/features in the future? like adding high tier-exp weapons into a player’s inventory? etc etc

You’re going to have to change the way the trainer works. Rather then MAX the items out, just prevent the current balance from changing. This will solve the MOVEMENT DISABLED feature in the new game update (they’ve established a weight limit, and anything over that limit prohibits your movement).

Thanks for keeping this trainer up to date!

5 Likes

Hi ya. Would it be possible to have a look and see if you can add unlimited building pieces now that the base building has been added to the game? Thanks

Can this be updated with an unlimited resource option for the building area of the game?
I keep running out of wood and it is a bit annoying.

1 Like

Capture

found a problem… i tried to move ammo out of my inventory and it went to -58 ammo

cheats that i had enabled were “godmode” “no reload” “infinite stamina” “infinite items/ammo”

2 Likes

hi, this really need an update… hoping for infinite weight… its really is an issue if your have infinite ammo/items on… especially when having heavy stuff like rockets or the emp

1 Like

Hi, I was wondering if this trainer could get an update. I have a few in mind. Some of which others have said such as (Infinite weight, Insta-Kill, and Something for the building aspect of the expansion packs).

It would be helpfull/nice if you could add these in sometime soon? I’d say they should be called

Infinite Weight
Unlimited Building Materials
Instant Death

i had an issue with infinite items and ammo. when you drop items the number suddenly jumps and you are basically unable to move or store anything if you drop something by accident. though that likely was me being an idiot and forgetting to diable the unlimited items cheat. but aside from that (likely just a bug caused by the cheat.) they all work

I agree please add these cheats to the trainer and instead of Instant Death,you might wanna make it like Super Damage or One hit Kill-Thank You Wemod!

So here’s an odd one. The “Game Speed” option doesn’t seem to do anything beyond 2x, but the slider goes to 10x.

Also putting in my vote for an infinite carryweight option. Thanks MrAntiFun :slight_smile:

An infinite or carryweight slider will be really helpful but can we also get some options for unlimited crafting resources and/or free crafting as well as unlock all weapons or weapon blueprints including the experimental-Thank you

@MrAntiFun they added generation zero to pc game pass the steam trainer works for the xgp version im using the standalone trainer by fling [Generation.Zero.v1.0-v.2019899.Plus.12.Trainer-FLiNG| just thought id let you know thanks for everything you do sir

1 Like

Can we have the Trainer for Windows store?

2 Likes

right? this is what I really want