Generation Zero Cheats and Trainer for Steam

mind giving some information on how you did this? it would be awesome!

Trainer for Windows store PLS :pray:

1 Like

Trainer for Windows PLEAAASE

1 Like

You can use the Steam trainer by manually adding the Windows version. Go to the Steam trainer click the down arrow next to “Install game” and either use “Add custom” or the “Drag & drop file here” area. You can find the exe in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\AvalancheStudios.GenerationZero_1.0.238.0_x64__xxxxxxxxxxxxx (x are random for each person) it is called GenerationZero_F.exe

If you do not have access to the WindowsApps folder simply Google “permissions to windowsapps folder” but be careful if you are not used to working in Windows Permissions.

Could the unlimited ammo and items separate into two different options? I keep getting burdened with carry weight issues. Or a carry weight option would be nice too.

Hello

It’s fine that the trainer locked the used ammo types at 100 bullets while shooting and also the functionality by transfering from/to the inventory/storage. But I have 2 probs with this:

1. Heavy weight ammo ( such as rocket launcher ammo ) should not be locked at 100 bullets… also car batteries gas cans radios and all that stuff… this should be locked at 20 bullets/items maybe. This would be enough and avoid weight problems in inventory and storage.

Having suddenly 100 rockets in inventory after shooting 1 round… will maybe stuck you because of inventory overweight in middle of a firefight… xD

And here comes a bug:

1. Transfering or dropping bullets is a problem when the ammo type is loaded to a weapon. If you drop to many out bullets out of the inventory… the calculation runs wrong ( it forgets about the amount of bullets loaded in weapon ) and let negative amount of bullets left in your inventory. This happens ALL THE TIME. The problem is that even a value of -1 makes your inventory weight astronomic high. If you are lucky you can fix it by putting something back from storage/dropbox into inventory. But when simply dropping from inventory… youre maybe unlucky and cannot access any storage/dropbox and you cannot move to them.

Would be better if the new amount of bullets in inventory, after dropping some of them, will be 100.

1 Like

Dunno how to edit postings…

So I will add this here: Maybe the problem could also be if there are more than 100 bullets in inv and you transfer/drop 100+ out of them. Because the substraction with unlimited ammo seems always start at 100 items/bullets stored in inventory, substracting the amount you want. So if you want drop 110 out of 200 bullets in inventory… then the calc could be 100-110= -10…

i love the cheats for this and have none of the problems anyone else is having. but i would like a stealth mode, teleport, insta kill, or a super speed cheats. its fine without them would would be with one of them.

1 Like

same

@MrAntiFun. thanks for everything. the only reason i have WeMod is you. your the best man.

1 Like

@Tinkicker i would also love a carry weight.

2 Likes

@MrAntiFun I would like to request the following cheats for this trainer 1.Unlimited/set carry weight multiplier -2.set Damage and Defense multiplier -3.one hit kill -4.unlock all blueprints -5.set resources(for the base building). If i left out anything any1 would like 2 add then just comment and hope it gets added,Thx Wemod and thank you as well MrAntiFun!

1 Like

Hey could we maybe get an unlimited weight mod

1 Like

follow the tutorial/ setup then u can carry up to 9999

The Generation Zero cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Need different key for game speed increase. ESC key is used so often for in game menu I am constantly having to readjust game speed to back to normal setting all the time.

U can change the key to what u want

@MrAntiFun please update the TRAINER PLEASE

3 Likes

Issues with the trainer have risen unlimited items/ammo is being finicky might need an update to cheats asap.

The Generation Zero cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like