Generation Zero Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thanks MrAntiFun

1 Like

thank you mrantifun you should be called mrfun you are the best please never leave us.

Infinite weight is a must have for the way the ammo generates with its cheat unless inf. ammo cheat can be reworked to prevent ammo count from dropping.

Also, an “Always hidden” option would be handy along with a “warp to Waypoint” like what I have seen in the borderlands 3 cheat table if it can be done. With how big the map is I don’t think it’d be as there would be need of a load screen like with fast travel
 so perhaps a way to drop a field radio on way point so you can then use it to fast travel?

there is a webpage that give a mod for the infinite weight, no sure if i can add the name here so i ask to any Moderator if they give permission to add the webpage name here or no, no want break any rules.

Would be nice if the Unlimited Skill Points could be changed to Give 5-10 Skill Points per Press or be able to Remove the Skill Points that are left over from the 99. Or the Option that Would Revert the Free Skill Points that are left over from the ones used when the Cheat is Turned Off back to Zero and not leave any Leftover points.

Hi, can you add that cheat for the steam version please, because sometime ammo bugs and i can’t move.
This happen when i recycle some ammo with the unlimited ammo enabled.

While waiting i can temporaly fix that only with cheat engine.

(Meanwhile i want to say thank you MAF for all you’re works i remember downloading you’re unique cheat in you’re old website, those was good old days.)

2 Likes

This can happen when you try to drop all or all but 1 ammo with infinite ammo on, if you make sure you have at least 2 ammo still, then it won’t happen, to fix it you have to pick that same ammo back up.

1 Like

There is a FLiNG trainer for Generation Zero which has an unlimited weight option but it’s an outdated trainer and other cheats don’t work in it.
It would be amazing if that 0 weight cheat could be added to wemod so I didn’t have to use multiple trainers at once :s

2 Likes

New update version unlimited items - ammo doesn’t work. The before version i still can use this cheat and for now, with new update game and Wemod now can’t use it. By the way, if you fix this, i want unlimited weight can be added :frowning:

1 Like

vraiment un bon jeu qui mĂ©rite d’ĂȘtre mis a jour ,et un mod poid ilimitĂ© ou un duplicateur d’objet (genre un mode construction libre serait vraiment cool ) . /center]

same here.

yea I know how that feels, to unbound this glitch is going to the main menu and come back in the game, the ammo just go disappeared out your inventory.

The Generation Zero cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

it’s working but problem, which I have to tell everyone the heads up

Warning : When using the infinite bullet, remember to turn it off if your going put away your guns or gadgets in the storage box for example your guns will goes so high for the carry weight on the gun will go up to 200s pounds for you have to turn off the infinite bullets off and drop the same gun on the ground and don’t pick it back up because the gun will stack again on top that gun again.

Thanks Mr.AntiFun it works like a charm again.

1 Like

why is there no Infinite Weight cheat? Fling has it on his Trainer, which is outdated but still works with the weight cheat btw, so it IS possible. please add it, as it is pretty much essential for being a loot goblin like myself.

3 Likes

I think a cheat to remove all items from your plundra box would be amazing, if it’s even possible to do in the first place.

1 Like

we’re all loot goblin, we r just greedy.

Hey. Es wĂ€re cool, wenn es einen “unbegrenzte Traglast” Cheat geben wĂŒrde.
(Google translator)
hey It would be cool if there was an “unlimited payload” cheat.

Hello this game need more cheat really it can be really cool with more freature : )

i know this cheat list is dead but
any updates ? more options please ?
Infinite materials for sure would be needed

1 Like