Generation Zero Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Generation Zero cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

My Generation Zero won´t load up because of WeMod! I´ve tried it almost 10x times by restarting game, restarting PC and turning on/off WeMod but I am still unable to play GZ. Game stuck on loading screen with loading incons. Any help please?

Load the game through Steam, then press play after the game has launched.

1 Like

Hi MrAntiFun is it possible if you can add more cheat options to the game like stealth mode and one hit kills and also inf. materials and also inf. carry weight pls?

1 Like

Yes plz its annoying running around the map every 10 mins because i run out of wood

1 Like

there is already a cheat for unlimited items-ammo

yes i know that but it doesnt include with materials bc when i have it enabled the materials decreases so thats what i want MrAntiFun to add/fix also

1 Like

yes there is a cheat that does that but materials is not item. and since there is more bases in game it’ll be cool not to worry about materials.

1 Like

Also carry weight plz. I hate using a item or gun and my weight goes to 60 to 10000 and then i cant even walk

1 Like

for the weight there is a mod you can use, check No more encumbrance on nexus mods

1 Like

thx ill look into that

well the problem with that mod is that it is outdated and the creator hasn’t updated it yet as far as i know so that is why i asked MrAntiFun himself if its possible if he could add those options instead of having outdated mods on nexusmods that you mentioned for example. No offense btw.

go to Fling’s site and Download his trainer, he has a “unlimited Weight” trainer that still works.

wait so why is that trainer no the same as the one in here?

1 Like

if your talking about the Fling Trainer, then that is because it was made by Fling, (duh) and not MrAntiFun, who made the cheats available to the game on WeMod itself. Fling has his own web page where ALL of his trainers are, and the one for GZ is still usable for the weight cheat at least. btw, if you decide to download it, do NOT download the lates one, as that is just a file that leads to WeMod itself, which you obviously already have. download the latest one before that, as it has the Weight Cheat that still works. but once you get it, activate it manually with the Mouse instead of the Hotkey, as that will avoid any problems with WeMod if you run both at the same time, which is completely fine btw.

I have also use that trainer that you mentioned but some of his cheat options are outdated and it is annoying to have two cheat programs open and you have to go back and forward sometimes so when i for example alt tab out and i want to activate the cheats with your method the game will crash and it is annoying as hell when it happens to me so thats is why i asked MrAntiFun himself if he could add the options on wemod

1 Like

please im begging u to add infinite weight to PC thats all i ask is that u do that please

2 Likes

last time i used fling trainer i got malware and had to reset my whole pc for his death stranding trainer i prefer wemod even if some games dont have what im looking for

anyway instead of unlimited perk points we can have like a scale or a way to get rid of the unlimited perks i guess im just ocd and tired of seeing 99 down at the bottom i just like 2 extra perks lol

There has been a new update with a blueprint tech tree that has points to unlock new blueprints. Mr Anti Fun, would you possibly be able to add an unlimited blueprint points feature?