Generation Zero Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Is it possible to add clothing upgrade blueprint points and the points to upgrade exp modifications.

There is also a new exp gun which can overheat it would be really cool if you could shoot without overheating it requires some farming to get the weapon i can provide it to whoever updates the trainers, so you dont need to spend any time farming it.

I was Wondering if you could add the weightless cheat to the Steam Version, it would be a great help.

The Generation Zero cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

My man :+1:
Thank you

Possibility to add infinite weight to player inventory and storage inventory.

2 Likes

Would love to see the infinite ammo and infinite items seperated. Cause it kind of causes issues with weight. Otherwise set of mods.

+1 for weight and storage

1 Like

it would really help if you guys added an unlimited weight mod to generation zero. when unlimited ammo and no reload are paired together it fills up my weight immediately and overencumbers my character.

1 Like

we need invincible vehicles and infinite weight for sure

1 Like

can u add +storage weight and move speed ?

1 Like

f-l-i-n-g

The health and stamina hacks are still working after the latest big update and the following hotfix, as of now.
Thanks for the good work.

we need infinite weight i cant move with unlimited items and ammo

Could we get one to edit the amount of Schematics we have?

Amazing work, as usual!
This needs an update after the new updates today, as some cheats dont work anymore.
Also, would be nice if (as some allready mentioned), if some more cheats could be added and also seperated.
Like inf ammo and inf carry weight.
Anycase, thank you again.

can you add the trick of, easy creation please? :star_struck:

The infinite item option also gives you infinite ammo; thereā€™s a ā€œno reloadā€ option as well.

As far as my friend and I can tell, the only option that doesnā€™t work currently is the infinite health option.

Yes, so i noticed the second time i tried, that it was only inf health that was not working.

The thing about ā€œno reloadā€, is that it burns ammo then anyways, so thats not the same as inf ammo.
And the current inf items affecting the ammo, is kinda not good either as i get overencumbered and cant move if i use that without inf carryweight.
Would be nice, as i said, to have them seperated ^^

1 Like

The Generation Zero cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Is it possible to create a cheat where robots drop 5 star weapons 100%, plis

1 Like