Ghost Exorcism INC. Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ghost Exorcism INC.
This is the official discussion topic of the Ghost Exorcism INC. Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Money
2. Unlimited Salt Gun Ammo
3. Unlimited Neutrino Gun Energy

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/18/2021
    Started development

• 08/18/2021
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 08/20/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/20/2021

• 09/08/2021

• 11/14/2021

• 10/15/2022
    Unlimited Money cheat added

• 01/23/2023

• 01/24/2023

• 10/25/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

I know it was just released today, so, i’m sure it will be worth it, but for now, the cheats have no effect. good work, though, guys. i have faith in you!

2 Likes

Hey Just saw this trainer come out today but the we mod app doesn’t detect it and I had to manually drag the exe over to the file box to load the menu but when I try to use the menu nothing works or activates. But glad to see there may be some cheats from this game Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Trainer not working when i try to toggle the cheat’s. Am i doing something wrong ? The trainer is installed properly

I think they’re working on fixing the issue. Guys

pls fix it wont let me use any of the cheats at all

To everyone having issues, please try the following and see if anything changes:

1. Launch the game first via Steam, Wait on the main menu of the game for a couple minutes.
  2. Alt+tab to WeMod, press Play.
  3. Alt+tab back to the game.

Thank you. These reports have been passed on in the meantime. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mod doesn’t detect game and even when placing and dragging the exe file the cheats doesn’t activate it automatically turns off.

This doesn’t work. I tried this many times… I feel that this mod got broken when they updated their game today. everyone just needs to wait until a new patch comes out no worries.

Trainer doesn’t work…

when the trainer first released i was able to use it fine i came back the next day and apparently it can’t find my game so i dragged the .exe file into the custom launcher section and it works but when i go to give myself money i press 6 it goes to 1000 then straight back to 0. idk what im doing wrong

1 Like

The Ghost Hunters Corp cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

can we have a marker (visible colored haze) around the ghost to see where this idiot is hiding, sometimes feel as if it sees us and avoids us.

items and levels dont stay when purchasing with mods on

Edit: after going into an actual mission then leaving then turning cheats off and repeating the mission and leaving right away, closing and opening the game everything is still there and has saved

Money does not stay once you have log from the game. Is it meant to stay? or vanish when you log out. Just curious so that I know if I am doing something wrong :slight_smile: which could be .thanks!

most might not be working but thanks for the mod!

The Ghost Hunters Corp cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hello I just found out that if you set the money and experience levels up. Then start a quick investigation, just go in and get killed or whatever, when you come back out your money has been set and experience as well. Doesn’t seem like anything else works, but for now at least these things work in this strange manner.

Trainer not working for a new update game. Thanks

1 Like

Facing the same issue, would be great if the trainer is updated on the new version of the game.