Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

@P4ND4BE4R Ok, I got that. Did you try to go ahead and click “play” anyway? It say’s Okay and try again, but don’t click either of those. It’s been a while but I’m pretty sure I was still able to click PLAY. I remember being surprised that I could do that. IF you do I think it will still go in. I have also gotten that msg when for whatever reason the game or Wemod loads up slowly, so you have to do it again. Remember don’t hit “Okay” or “Try again” just go with play if you can. See what that does.

Van

Tried what you advised bro @VanL to go ahead and still click on “play” and it kept on saying this.

I didn’t click on Ok nor Retry but went straight to Play but clicked on Play for about 15x before I gave up. :sweat_smile:

@P4ND4BE4R I have no other ideas man. Really sorry you are still having probs. I hope you run across something that will work.

Van

1 Like

@P4ND4BE4R
Could you try reversing the steps of the bypass? Just remove the bypass file, and rename GRB_BE.exe.bak back to GRB_BE.exe

Then, manually link your game’s .exe file to the Ubisoft trainer and hit Play.

Yep. Saw that in youtube as well wemod support advised it. Still got this error.

Thanks though @Veloxia

See also: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

Thanks @Ravenfyre, I tried all the steps necessary in that link. Still gave me the same error message. I mean, all I wanted is to become undetected in PVE. lol

try follow this step

1. Remove bypass file and rename the original GRB_BE.exe.bak back to GRB_BE.exe
  2. Link your GRB.exe to Ubisoft trainer tab(not Epic or Ubisoft Vulkan) as you can see in the picture
  3. Click the arrow “>” and let wemod launch the game…
  4. If you got an error, dont worry. just enter in game world.
  5. ALT-TAB out and press PLAY on WeMod, wait a few seconds for it to show “Playing”
  6. ALT-TAB back into the game

Thats it, done. Use the trainer now.

2 Likes

You have got to be kidding me?! #4 and #5 of your instructions were crucial and it worked! It finally worked! Man, your definitely living up to your username, Brilliant! Thanks man! I appreciate this. Thanks to everyone who helped me out too, you guys are awesome. Stay frosty Ghosts!

Well I am back with another problem. :slight_smile: I now have the game loading freezing up on me. After clicking on the MrAntiFun exe it says lunching your game but it never gets started. Any idea’s? Thanks.

Van

I just tried to start the game from the Epic Games site, and it still will not load up. So something else is wrong I guess.

Van

Ok, I finally got the game working again. Don’t think it was Wemod cheats this time. So disregard the above comments. :grinning:

Van

none of the cheats work on the epic games version for me not sure if it was an error on my part or the cheats but i fallowed the instructions and its connected on wemods end just nothing works and many of them cant be used

pisze ze musze zapłacić

Hey I have a good idea for a cheat to add in Please read and tell me if i have any flaws in my idea.

Okay so i played the Borderlands 3 wemod and there was this cheat called super loot and what it would do would literally give you legendary guns every kill but it still had the gear score you would have what I mean is the max gear score in the game is about 759 and if you where at 200 with the cheat on you would only get legendary loot around the 200 area in till once you add the gear the gear score increases. so i’m thinking me can do the same thing.
If anything I said was confusing just tell me because i am not that great at explaining things.

had a question. when i try to run the cheats it tells me i have 32 bit and i need 64 bit. Anyway to fix this?

2 Likes

I also faced a similar problem! No one knows the solution?

1 Like

Hi, everybody!

Please help me.
When running the cheat, I got this error: “These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are using the 32-bit version”” Please tell me how to fix this error.
I do not know how, but once I managed to launch it and play, but after restarting the game, the same error still occurs.
I’ve been trying to solve this problem for a whole week…

The cheat is interesting, I’m going to buy a PRO.

1 Like

I do all the steps correctly but I still get “These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are using the 32-bit version”. is there anyway around this?

3 Likes

can you add Super Damage? many thanks! :slight_smile: