Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

@P4ND4BE4R,
I think that you probably have already done the things I can list, but here it is. 1-Download the bypass exe from here again, just in case it might be a corrupted file. Copy it. 2- Go to installation folder and rename the GRB_BE.exe with .bak at the end. Paste the new bypass from here in there. 3- I would reboot the computer right here. When you are back up check it by clicking on the bypass exe. Let it load all the way, then alt-tab back and start Wemod. Don’t have the Wemod window up before loading, wait until It’s done. This is usually where I activate cheats, not after I am already in the game. Hope things can get worked out, I know it is frustrating.

Van

Hellow! may be this will help. works for me.
1.reboot pc
2. ALL .exe(wemod,grp,grp_be) in admin only mode.(right clik on it and rus as admin)
3.make rgb_be.exe.bak in ffolder or just delete it no metter for me.
3.put bypass exe that u dounload from here(at the top of discuss)
4.run Wemode and use PLAY(big one) no custom exe or anything. the game have to run if not not all exe are as admin and if u see this cheat is for 64 only-same(not all exe as admin)
4.if there will be CMD and ask about what kind of game u use just choose it and tap enter
5.after game start go throo all screens to game(when u control your charecter)
6.ALT-TAB the Wemod sad-there is a problem bla bla bls. say ok. NOT RETRY
7.just use PLAY(big buttn) again.Wemode will ask kind of a game we choose ouer. NO COSTOM LOUNCHER. and it will work
END
Seems to be the baypass is start auto when u use PLAY(Big one)

Hellow! may be this will help. works for me.
1.reboot pc
2. ALL .exe(wemod,grp,grp_be) in admin only mode.(right clik on it and rus as admin)
3.make rgb_be.exe.bak in ffolder or just delete it no metter for me.
3.put bypass exe that u dounload from here(at the top of discuss)
4.run Wemode and use PLAY(big one) no custom exe or anything. the game have to run if not not all exe are as admin and if u see this cheat is for 64 only-same(not all exe as admin)
4.if there will be CMD and ask about what kind of game u use just choose it and tap enter
5.after game start go throo all screens to game(when u control your charecter)
6.ALT-TAB the Wemod sad-there is a problem bla bla bls. say ok. NOT RETRY
7.just use PLAY(big buttn) again.Wemode will ask kind of a game we choose ouer. NO COSTOM LOUNCHER. and it will work
END
Seems to be the baypass is start auto when u use PLAY(Big one)

I must be living right guys. I can even start the game now by clicking on PLAY in the Wemod program. Couldn’t do that before. It loads up and takes me right to the game. Play seems alright and the cheats work. Anyone else doing it straight from the Wemod cheats and not the exe? :grinning:

Van

well. sorry for u.
hope u will run in.
for me work-start the game with bypass exe in folder in any way(from Wemod,from uplay,from egs,from exe in folder.-it is no meter) IMPORTANT paybass exe must be in game folder. and run game as ADMIN only
second step-when you in game click on PLAY(big one) in WEmod. and it works.
or just use CHEAT ENGEN) because when u run game with bypass you can use it free

I have no clue as to why it’s not working for me. I mean I’ve done what the instructions from the top said, from yours @VanL, and even yours @VampyZZZ but it’s still not working. I’m afraid I’m just going to let it be for now. Thank you guys by the way, I really appreciate the help! Hopefully, in the coming weeks or months, there might be an update here and some instructional videos. Hopefully. Stay safe and see you around Ghosts!

bro it took me a week to get it working.
just drop your parsec name and #code i will help you out.
I went to their discord to get the solution and got clarity over the procedure.

@P4ND4BE4R
Hey, you are getting the msg Can’t find the game right? Have you tried NOT hitting Ok, or try again? Just go ahead and hit play if you can and see what that does.

Van

Bro @HABIBI09, what’s “parsec name and #code”?
Is this it? Arizeo#1365
Yeah bro @VanL, tried that too and failed but hey, appreciate your patience with me man!

@P4ND4BE4R You said it didn’t help when you went ahead and clicked play once the error msg showed up. So what DOES happen when you click play in Wemod? The few times I actually did that, it worked. Not having any problems now no matter where I start the game. I get a runtime error from time to time but I don’t click ok and the game doesn’t shut down. I just keep playing as though nothing happened.

Van

it works just like anydesk/teamviewer.
Arizeo#1365 i searched it over the parsec but there is another name Tan Nguyen
https://imgur.com/a/WTiUh4L

@VanL it either tells me that they can’t find the game or having trouble loading the cheats. Got any video link I could check out to see how? :sweat_smile:
@HABIBI09 no, I mean that username I just gave you is from discord, was that what you were asking for?

@P4ND4BE4R Ok, I got that. Did you try to go ahead and click “play” anyway? It say’s Okay and try again, but don’t click either of those. It’s been a while but I’m pretty sure I was still able to click PLAY. I remember being surprised that I could do that. IF you do I think it will still go in. I have also gotten that msg when for whatever reason the game or Wemod loads up slowly, so you have to do it again. Remember don’t hit “Okay” or “Try again” just go with play if you can. See what that does.

Van

Tried what you advised bro @VanL to go ahead and still click on “play” and it kept on saying this.

I didn’t click on Ok nor Retry but went straight to Play but clicked on Play for about 15x before I gave up. :sweat_smile:

@P4ND4BE4R I have no other ideas man. Really sorry you are still having probs. I hope you run across something that will work.

Van

1 Like

@P4ND4BE4R
Could you try reversing the steps of the bypass? Just remove the bypass file, and rename GRB_BE.exe.bak back to GRB_BE.exe

Then, manually link your game’s .exe file to the Ubisoft trainer and hit Play.

Yep. Saw that in youtube as well wemod support advised it. Still got this error.

Thanks though @Veloxia

See also: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

Thanks @Ravenfyre, I tried all the steps necessary in that link. Still gave me the same error message. I mean, all I wanted is to become undetected in PVE. lol

try follow this step

1. Remove bypass file and rename the original GRB_BE.exe.bak back to GRB_BE.exe
  2. Link your GRB.exe to Ubisoft trainer tab(not Epic or Ubisoft Vulkan) as you can see in the picture
  3. Click the arrow “>” and let wemod launch the game…
  4. If you got an error, dont worry. just enter in game world.
  5. ALT-TAB out and press PLAY on WeMod, wait a few seconds for it to show “Playing”
  6. ALT-TAB back into the game

Thats it, done. Use the trainer now.

2 Likes