Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

You have got to be kidding me?! #4 and #5 of your instructions were crucial and it worked! It finally worked! Man, your definitely living up to your username, Brilliant! Thanks man! I appreciate this. Thanks to everyone who helped me out too, you guys are awesome. Stay frosty Ghosts!

Well I am back with another problem. :slight_smile: I now have the game loading freezing up on me. After clicking on the MrAntiFun exe it says lunching your game but it never gets started. Any ideaā€™s? Thanks.

Van

I just tried to start the game from the Epic Games site, and it still will not load up. So something else is wrong I guess.

Van

Ok, I finally got the game working again. Donā€™t think it was Wemod cheats this time. So disregard the above comments. :grinning:

Van

none of the cheats work on the epic games version for me not sure if it was an error on my part or the cheats but i fallowed the instructions and its connected on wemods end just nothing works and many of them cant be used

pisze ze musze zapłacić

Hey I have a good idea for a cheat to add in Please read and tell me if i have any flaws in my idea.

Okay so i played the Borderlands 3 wemod and there was this cheat called super loot and what it would do would literally give you legendary guns every kill but it still had the gear score you would have what I mean is the max gear score in the game is about 759 and if you where at 200 with the cheat on you would only get legendary loot around the 200 area in till once you add the gear the gear score increases. so iā€™m thinking me can do the same thing.
If anything I said was confusing just tell me because i am not that great at explaining things.

had a question. when i try to run the cheats it tells me i have 32 bit and i need 64 bit. Anyway to fix this?

2 Likes

I also faced a similar problem! No one knows the solution?

1 Like

Hi, everybody!

Please help me.
When running the cheat, I got this error: ā€œThese cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are using the 32-bit versionā€ā€ Please tell me how to fix this error.
I do not know how, but once I managed to launch it and play, but after restarting the game, the same error still occurs.
Iā€™ve been trying to solve this problem for a whole weekā€¦

The cheat is interesting, Iā€™m going to buy a PRO.

1 Like

I do all the steps correctly but I still get ā€œThese cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are using the 32-bit versionā€. is there anyway around this?

3 Likes

can you add Super Damage? many thanks! :slight_smile:

I think so!

I have tried everything in this Thread and no luck. game says ā€œWere having trouble finding your open gameā€ I tried opening through WEMOD and through the Game launcher itself. Ive Renamed the file everything and still no luck

this mod do not work!!! dont waste your time or money

Launch game through the GB file you downloaded and placed into the game folder and one in game hit play on wemod it will work because itā€™s working for me

It works just do it right

the help how do i make it work i have it on epic games

Done everything youā€™ve said to the letter. When I tab into WeMod and hit Play or even the > it still says it has to be launched from WeMod even though thatā€™s exactly what I did.

they wont update the mod to be easier use it or a updated tutorial

1 Like