Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Welcome to the community @LovelyCanvas54. :slight_smile:

There are dozens of reasons why software, including games, crash. The majority of the causes of crashing are hardware or system related issues on the user-end.

Make sure your machine meets the minimum required specs to run the game.
Make sure all your drivers are up to date.
Make sure the copy of your game is legitimately purchased.
Make sure none of the game files are corrupt by verifying the files via Uplay Launcher.

Trainer not work… Please Fix…

First of all, I love all the work you put into your trainers! This may have already been covered, but I didn’t see it. If it has, I apologize. Is there a way to use the trainer and launch the game in Vulkan? For me, Vulkan runs smoother with higher detail. Thanks to anyone that can assist me.

Reguest-Update is reset to zero for the third time, and all over again. I wanted to buy T-coins to vote for the update, but now I doubt it will help. Why is it reset to zero all the time?

Welcome to the community @AbleModder207. :slight_smile:

The votes were not reset to zero. The button to add a vote was automatically removed. Subsequently, the number of votes it had prior to this just aren’t visible to you currently.

This recent post here will explain why this has happened: Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay.

A post was split to a new topic: The Outer Worlds Steam Trainer?

Ok, I’m getting pretty ■■■■■■■ irritated at this point. I don’t really know if its my autism causing me to miss something with this ■■■■ or what, but I’ve spent countless nights trying to play this game on WeMod and I’ve seen several different things from several different people with how to get this ■■■■ to work and nothing is doing it for me. If ANYBODY has the answer to how to get this thing working, please fill me in. I’m just about to give up with this ■■■■ and move on to a different game. Thank you.

Hey @OPT1C_DRAG0N.

Thanks for being Pro. But please do tone down the use of profane language. It’s a tad unprofessional.

As you can see from recent previous posts in this thread, the game was recently updated. Therefore the trainer will need to be updated too. Which will be done as soon as humanly possible. It’s just a matter of being patient.
You can find the game’s update notes here: https://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-updates.

Plenty of free games get shared for you to grab while waiting: Free Games & Deals - WeMod Community. :slight_smile:

1 Like

undetected ever dont`t working

1 Like

you need to rename the files
save copies as backup first in case you need to revert them and don’t want to waste time to verify the files

rename these

GRB.exe
GRB_UPP.exe

to these

GRB_UPP_vulkan.exe
GRB_vulkan.exe

and rename the 2nd ones to the first ones as well to make sure

get the Battle eye bypass

run it, GRB_BE.exe as administrator

after the game starts start wemod, put the path to GRB_BE.exe in custom installation press play
wemod will ask for permission, accept and wait for it to finish finding the game and the button change from PLAY to PLAYING

Outstanding! Thank you!!!

That actually worked thank you so much lol. Ive tried so many things other people had said with no luck, thank you again!

Hey Opt1c, do you mind to explain to me how you got it to work? I mainly have the issue of the downloaded executable opening and closing repeatedly. Could you go into detail of what steps you took? After the renaming of the original GRB_BE.exe.

@CrimRetribution Hey bud, so I did exactly as @GenAc had said and it worked wonders for me. So you want to download the GRB_BE.exe from here, and run it as an administrator on your computer. It may say something like it’ll harm your device or something but it wont, I promise. So you wanna run it as an administrator first, then after that it’ll start the game (I recommend having a saved game before any of this). After the game starts and goes through its things, it’ll launch, then you want to put the GRB_BE.exe from here into the game launcher on WeMod and click play. Your computer will ask if you want it to make changes to your device and you allow it and BOOM! YOUR IN. Anyway, it’ll be kind of laggy while using WeMod but its totally worth it in the end. If you need any more explanation ask me or someone like @GenAc Who got it working. Hopefully it works just as well for you as it did for me.

1 Like

Ok I’m sorry i apologize. Usually I don’t get so frustrated with a game but it had taken me so long to get it to work. I guess my autism got the best of me hahaha. Anyway I got it working and I will definitely work on trying to be more professional in the future. Thank you

Thank you for the clarifications, it has worked on running now.

As said above, undetected doesn’t work

hi the undetected is currently not working

Correct, Undetected doesn’t work (sometimes annoying)
Hope for a small update, Just to fix it