Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

literally the only cheat working for me is unlimited ammo. my reserves dont run out. thats all. i did everything and ran the modified launched through my game files but NONE of the other cheats work??? no health stamina nothing someone help?

1 Like

This function is not detected.

hey i did the rename and the stuff u said but when i launch the game it’s doing the small uplay loading screen then opening a black cmd window then closes and the game is not running its like it opens it for sec then for some reason closes it
please help?
at least let me know if others have this issue

Undetected still no working :frowning:

did the trainer worked for u? can u explain how to do it right cause i did the rename and stuff but still not working

Welcome to the community @epsad21.

Make sure you are launching the game via the bypass that you downloaded.
And try launching this bypass as administrator.

so i hate todo this much later. but ive tried everything. i downloaded the bypass then the .exe.bak file and followed every direction even went through the discussion to find a solution but nothing. wemod is just saying “we are having trouble starting or finding your game” can someone maybe do a little youtube video? im not one to brag much as ive followed instructions before on alot of previous wemod directions for other games but this one baffles me.

1 Like

Very nice cheat, been using it since launch :slight_smile:
Now i have to start the game from the folder with admin rights but nothing difficult lol.

Was just woundering if you could add gear score editing/dropping?

It’s working just fine, ignoring the detection issue;
yet it’s definitely not right that the game will shut down itself every 10mins
anyone else ever encountered this issue?

Could you guys add an option that allow us to change the xx damage multiplier?? If possible though.
Btw the cheat works perfectly fine.

So, I’ve been trying to bypass Battleye but I cannot seem to do it. I named the file with .bak on the end and put the new file in the game folder. The thing is, I try to start the game with WeMod and it doesn’t work. Any help?

Merged Post:
Fixed: Just ran the bypasser.

Hey @SubtleRiver443. :slight_smile:

Glad you managed to figure it out so quickly.
Yes, the instructions state that you need to launch the game through the custom launcher you added to the game directory.

1 Like

I thought it meant I had to run it through WeMod :rofl:

Got it, GFW is to blame eventually. Unthinkable.

sorry I am lost reading all these comments I have a epic download game do i need to do this for my mine as well because its still not working and I dont even know where to start to find grb_BE.exe where can i finf that sorry newbee at this

C:\Program Files\Epic Games\ (GAMENAME) try looking here just make sure you use the right bypass and trainer if you need help contact me on discord (Cryken<#6580) ill try and help. @bluedream808

@bluedream808

Try using this: WeMod bypass manager

Make sure when you put all the files in, start the game by running grb_BE.exe

The Ghost Recon Breakpoint cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I can’t use this it Show (The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME1401.dil was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix problem.) Please tell me. I’ve tried many times.
Contact me at Email : removed by moderator

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

First of all, never share personal information, such as an email address, in a public place like a community forum.

The error message is telling you how to resolve the problem. This is an issue with your computer or your copy of the game (especially if cracked), not the trainer.