Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

so i did get all the instructions right, i try launching the game and it doesnt detect my game from wemod. had the bypass run as administrator aswell, but nothing worked, just entered the game like i launched it from the uplay

When I rename the GRB_BE.exe to GRB_BE.exe.bak and try to lunch the game as administrator its says Windows cannot find ‘GRB_BE.exe’

Welcome to the community @Natsu_12326. :slight_smile:

Looks like you did not read the instructions correctly. You’re missing two of the three steps that you are required to do.
Here are the instructions: Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay.

In other words:

1. Rename the original GRB_BE.exe to GRB_BE.exe.bak
  2. Download the custom launcher from the post linked above. Add it to the game directory
  3. Launch the game via this custom launcher

Judging by your post, you’ve done step 1 but ignored step 2 and 3.

got it its working know thanks

So only works on UPLAY? not Epic?

Yes this one that says for uplay only works for uplay the one that says for epic is for epic version !

game wont launch. the uplay launcher pops up with the grb logo and its just acting as if its loading

1 Like

Undetected still not working

Step one: Download the bypass file given.
Step two: go to the game folder and find GRB_BE.exe.
Step three: Rename that file to GRB_BE.exe.bak. File extensions should be set to seen in file options.
Step four: Copy and paste the downloaded GRB_BE.exe into the game folder.
Step five: Run GRB.exe as administrator.
Step six: once the game is fully loaded, open the wemod application.
Step seven: Choose the trainer and when adding the custom file, select the pasted GRB_BE.exe in the game folder.
Step eight: press play on the trainer, wait for 10-15 seconds and the status will turn into “playing”.

You can now use the cheats. Alway run GRB.exe as admin first, then open wemod after the game is fully loaded and start the trainer.

sounds weird but try running as admin from the game directory at (D:(folder name)\Ghost Recon Breakpoint
Or (C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games) if this doesn’t work try running through uplay launcher then close the game and run from the directory if the issue persists add an AV exclusion run then restart pc try again if you need help contact me on discord (Cryken<#6580).

Undetected does not work. Had no issues with the rest but the best one will not work.

1 Like

It doesn’t work. I crash when I open the game, like I can’t bypass BATTLEYE. It’s like it just kicked me off the server. It will return to the computer desktop

“Server” implies online gameplay. Trainers are never intended to be used online, no matter where you get them from.
If you’re playing offline, the trainer will work as long as you followed the bypass instructions at the top of this thread correctly.

Yeah you right says the game cant be activated now, seems they done some sort of patch, Offline doesn’t even work.

Same thing is happening to me. I did every thing I was supposed to do. But no matter what I do, it pops up a UPlay thing and looks like it is trying to install Battleye.

1 Like

No, it crashes when I just open the game and enter, and I haven’t even started to select characters

Make sure you are following the instructions correctly.

I have the same issue as mentioned before, most of the cheats work. Only “Undetected” does not work anymore and is, indeed, one of the best one. So, please help us, plz.

1 Like

I have the same issue as mentioned before, most of the cheats work. Only “Undetected” does not work anymore and is, indeed, one of the best one. So, please help us, plz.

2 Likes

The Ghost Recon Breakpoint cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!