Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

yeah none of the bypasses work, I tried them all, even Vulkan. You also can’t even run it without. I do wonder how our man tested to see if it actually worked. Makes me wonder if it was just a impulse launch.

@MrAntiFun Please add camo point

Work Around for ALL STEAM USERS:

1. Go to the BattlEye folder and run Uninstall_BattlEye.bat
  2. Edit BELauncher.ini and set SilentInstall=0
  3. In the Ubiplay Connect overlay. Go to your games, game properites add these arguments under Game Launch Arguments : /belaunch -be
  4. Launch the game from Ubi Connect by clicking play
  5. Click cancel when the BattlEye installer pops up. Optionally tick the box to not be reminded again.

WEMOD works then. Confirmed:
Jan 2023

3 Likes

Can Confirm Johnshepardn’s Work around actually works.

If i do all that my game start up is on something like a loop idk.
If i press play it wants to start up, then the ubisoft windows pops up for a sec, then the bypass wants admin which i gave it openes an cmd which closes after a second. And thats the loop maybe you can help me with it

DO NOT PERFORM THE BYPASS! If you previously installed the bypass revert to the original exe.

I had that issue because I replaced the originals witht he bypass.
1-Delete the bypass, revert to the original.
2-Verify cache again
3-Follow the steps again.

That endless loop happened to me because the bypass was still around.

Remove the bypass, don’t do the bypass for steam users

Look up a few posts and you’ll see a step by step way to disable BE and prevent it from installing.

@MrAntiFun

Hi! I’m not sure if you’re still updating this trainer, but can you please look into adding the following options:

1. Instant class rank up to level 20.
  2. Unlock all cosmetics, weapons, and stuff.
  3. Something to either get more ghost coins or just unlock all the ghost coin items for free.

Thank you and take care.

1 Like

Currently doing regular raid.

Anyone up for joining us, 1 person needed.

1 Like

can you tell me how

Bro there is no folder called BattlEye and Uninstall_BattlEye.bat for steam .
we have Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye and BEDaisy.sys

i also have an suggestion what if instead of no reload the no reload was fast reload(if thats possible)

I have that folder on my Steam Version

Same as Mamad - no uninstaller

sync shot drone(gadget) is not unlimited:( @MrAntiFun version: ubisoft

i try to launch the game directly thought wemod, nothing happens at all.
been trying to launch the game using any of the exe files except for the grb_be.exe (the bypass launcher version) in the games folders does nothing.
when i launch the bypass launcher through wemod, it thinks it failed to launch the game after the game loads.
ive tried to launch the game through grb_be.exe but then wemod cant inject the trainer.

i just cant get this to work at all, the game runs fine with the battleeye bypass but the trainer doesnt want to inject into the game whatever i try to do. i got the uplay version btw

You don’t need the bypass for the Ubisoft version of the game

Do you know if Damage Mod will be added to this trainer? I know all the other trainers have it, this is a feature I wouldn’t mind subscribing to wemod for. I can’t find the steam version of other trainers so I cant use them lol.

1 Like

Need clarification here - so if i bought the game on steam, it still appears on my ubisoft connect. By ubisoft version, do you mean if i run the game through ubisoft connect? (it seems to open my steam ver though).