Ghost Recon Breakpoint (Vulkan) Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Any chance of a camo point cheat?

Thank you.

Bro Just leave it in there rename it GRB_BE.exe.bak

That didn’t work for me so i had to replace it to get it to work, now i cant do that anymore either so i just play the normal version. Thanks anyways.

Please Add:

• Set Camo Point

Hi, any new update just got the game

11/3 update still working, but noticing regular game crashes (that I find infrequent enough to be tolerable). Sometimes 10 mins and sometimes 2 hours in, but that’s the only issue I’ve seen. Have not tested without WeMod enabled to see if the launcher is the cause for the crashes though.

All options still work in my game using Vulkan launcher.

game constantly freezes and crashes, any work around ?

not had this issue before and is completely new this morning. it was working fine yesterday as it has been for over a month. booted GRB up this morning using the bypass as usual. GRB loads fine up until the bit where you press spacebar to go to main menu. about 1sec after that comes up (sometimes just after, sometimes before,) about 20 or so horisontal lines shoot across the lower 1/3 of the screen. after this happens, GRB freezes completely. i can sometimes force close it with task manager however this is not always possible as sometimes there is no response from any keys pressed. not even alt+F4. dont even have chance to hook wemod into the running game as it crashed before i can do so.

i should also add that i use the bypass to launch the game, then once in-game i click play on the ubisoft trainer. ive just tried it with the ubisoft vulkan trainer and i had same result.

update: i just redownloaded the bypass and deleted the old one. it works fine up until about 5 mins of running the cheats. it then freezes.

update: i have deermined that it isnt the wemod application hooking into the game that causes he freeze as it will freeze reguardless of wether wemod is running or not.

So does game work correctly with the default Uplay exe?

Unfortunately not. Says " we’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game". Game works fine on both vulcan.exe and normal .exe when launched without wemod from uplay; but with Wemod, normal has never worked for me.

Bypass Vulkan and DX11 now not working. Unable to start game. This product cannot be activated right now, please try again later. Was working last week. Vanilla is working.

i dont see the GRB_BE.exe file

So, when I first tried this the game ran fine. After an update it started to crash all the time. I assumed it was a version discrepancy with my battle eye file and what the update was looking for. I deleted both my GRB_BE.exe and GRB_BE.exe.bak files… after that I verified and repaired my files with Ubisoft and repeated these steps. It worked fine after that.

when i didnt use trainer,the game can be 60 fps ,after use it ,only 20 to 30

Feature request:

-unlimited “Special abilities”
Example: Echelon class has this special ability that lets you tag all nearby enemies. But there’s no option to have it unlimited. you have to kill soldiers to fill it up again. It’d be cool if it was infinite so you dont have to do it.

When I download the custom launcher and copy it to the game directory and rename the original file, I cannot start Breakpoint Vulkan. The game does not start with the WeMod Launcher either.

1 Like

+1. Not working. Wemod does not start the game after the original fle was renamed and the custom one pasted.

2 Likes

I’m trying to get this to work after a fresh install of windows 10, I did everything it say to do and I get a black box that quickly pops up then game crashes. I have no idea what to do now, help please!

EDIT: Guess I wasn’t looking heard enough I found this post. (DO NOT PERFORM THE BYPASS! If you previously installed the bypass revert to the original exe.) worked for me on the OG one but not vulkan. hope this helps someone Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay - #2623 by NaMea43

FYI, as there is no BattlEye being used anymore. So for Vulkan start, click on GRB_vulkan.exe first them start WeMod Breakpoint trainer. DX11 just start it with WeMod.

Needs new update