Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

For me it worked when i startet the modified .exe as administrator and after 2-3 seconds i pressed play on wemod.

@Killer4snake09. When you click the GRB .exe does the game start ?
If it does then leave it running
Alt tab out to wemod then click the play button in wemod after ?

yea that what i do but when i press play it dosent work

And your using the ghost recon for uplay not uplay + is it ?

no epic games i bought it through epic games

Well if your using this one is probably why need to use the other trainer for the epic store

still didnt work

Make sure you’re launching through the custom GRB_BE.exe launcher, wait until you’re at the main menu and then try :slightly_smiling_face:

Why did they remove the Teleport Waypoint option? Loved the option when trainer had it

Hes putting it back. Something was recoded and its gonna take a little time to redo it
Wanted to hurry and push the update and waited on teleport

The trainer no longer works the GRB_BE just loops then WeMod shows game not found error

1 Like

METHOD FOR UPLAY+ USERS:

Replace launcher as normal, however create a shortcut of GRB.exe and start game using GRB.exe on your desktop. wait 1 to 3 minutes for window and game to load, it schould open the replaced exe file as normal and then once in mainn menu enable trainer and cheats. this is the method that WORKS For me and tested and confirmed today to be still working.

the OLD method does NOT work for UPLAY+ users as of latest patches.

if an uplay+ user attemts to load the replaced exe the game ends in a loop or does not start at all with the launcher opening shortly after showing a collored play button again.

1 Like

Great thanks for detailed post. Hope the others read that and figure out how to get theres to work too :+1:

This does not work, performed as instructed and receive the following

1 Like

It’s showing as incompatible in my wemod launcher. it’s uplay. no epic and not uplay plus, just uplay.

1 Like

How I get the trainer to run is…

1. Open Uplay.
  2. Right click GRB.exe and run as administrator.
  3. Open Wemod and breakpoint game page.
  4. Wait till game has loaded then press Play in Wemod.
3 Likes

hey got the message these were made for 64-bit version of the game youre running a 32-bit version how can i fix this

hello, can you add a one hit kill cheat on the next update? thanks!!

So I did everything as instructed, I renamed the GRB_BE.exe to GRB_BE.exe.bak and then put the GRB_BE.exe file you provided into the main directory. Then I launched the GRB.exe as administrator and it just takes me to Uplay and the Ghost Recon game page and nothing else happens, please help. Thank you.

1 Like

I dont know why but, it always hangs up here and goes no further?
can someone help me pls?

1 Like