Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

im sorry can someone explain to me how to do this tep by step please because its not working for me and it says in we mod that “there is no trainer for this version of the game”

open up wemod
type in ghost recon breakpoint in the search bar
click on the game and on the right side it should say “read to play”
click the blue link at the end of the paragraph
download the file GRB_BE
open up your ghost recon breakpoint folder
find the original GRB_BE and rename it to GRB_BE.bak
drag your newly download file GRB_BE to the game folder
launch the game in administrator mode using the newly download GRB_BE
load the game, wait till you are in the actual game with your character
go back to wemod and click on play
wait for the trainer to say “playing”
then you can activate the cheats

edit: u have to use the GRB_BE game file every time u want to play the game with cheat. DO NOT launch ur game using uplay, desktop shortcut, start menu shortcut, etc. the trainer will not work. if u want u can make a shortcut of the GRB_BE file or else u have to open up ghost recon breakpoint folder and launch the game thru GRB_BE for the trainer to work.

2 Likes

ok but what file do i drag into we mod

the one you download on the wemod website. here it is:

ok so i drag the GRB_BE.exe to GRB_BE.bak and it will work?

yes now right click on GRB_BE.exe and run as admin

wait for the game to load COMPLETELY. when u see your character in the game.

then go back to wemod and click “play” on the trainer and then active the cheats.

this is going to sound dum but which of those five in the picture do i drag in we mod

None, just run the exe and then alt-tab and click play in WeMod after the game has started.

image i did put play and it was fully loaded the game and it said it could not fin the game

do u have an estimated time when another update for the trainer come out?

the teleport cheat is still missing :((((((

did u launch the game thru wemod? do not click the play button to launch the game. launch the game thru the game folder in your hard drive. you only click play on wemod after your game is loaded.

yea i grabed the GRB_BE.exe and draged it into the GRB_BE.bak loaded it and when it was fully loaded i pressed play

no, do NOT drag GRB_BE into GRB_BE.bak. those are two separate files. they should be in the same folder under the ghost recon breakpoint GAME FOLDER. the reason why u rename the original GRB_BE to GRB_B.bak is to prevent overwrite when you drag the wemod version of GRB_BE into the game folder.

again, drag the wemod version of GRB_BE into the GAME FOLDER and thats it. then run the GRB_BE as admin and play the game.

I fully agree, just figured out that it was removed.

Im very glad it worked for you, I know it is very agitating whe you can’t find answers where you would expect them the most. But, we must remember, there are millions of computers out there, all vary in some small way, so sometimes even the admins cant find an answer to every problem, so if you run into something like this in our communities, always think to Pay It Forward.
And I’m not very fond of beer. lol

@Chris Hey Is the game able to use the trainer again? With the recent Terminator patch unsure it works, But I may be wrong reply with how to use when you can please thanks

-KOArtist

image ok so which of those 5 do i run as admin

GRB_BE.exe.bak that has the different logo, it should be named GRB_BE though or GRB_BE.exe if you have file extensions that are view-able during renaming :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well it should of been GRB_BE.exe not 2 .bak
Try the one with exe
Sorry @Instinct didnt see your comment

1 Like

you mean like this

1 Like