App Horizon

Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Yes, mega xp just gives you increased XP but will not instantly put you at max level.

Which .exe file do I drag to the trainer? GRB or GRB_UPP? I have tried both, but windows always says: “Windows cannot access the specific device or path.”

i need a detailed tutorial on how to do this because all im finding is a web shortcut, and my windows can’t find the included exe

1 Like

Look up at the first comment its rename GRB_BEexe to GRB_BE.exe.bak in main game directory then put

https://community.wemod.com/uploads/short-url/vZYduYd1SHJEDvy0L6STUJDmu0O.exe
In the main game directory

it says windows cannot find GRB_BEexe when i try and click it

Did you replace it with the one that is posted?

when I click on GRB_BE.exe (123.5 KB) a window pops up in red saying the file cant be found

Do I need to rename the file in my folder first before clicking it

I have launched the game but when I attempt to launch the mod I am getting a message “having trouble starting or finding your open game.” What can I do to fix this issue?

Yes you need to rename it first to GRB_ BE exe.bak

when I try and rename it it says are u sure it might casue and unstable version is that ok

very thx !

• Unlimited Credit

Yes.

For those asking for unlimited credits You sorta have it as when you spend credits they dont really decrease.

I do have a question about the skill points staying at 1. Is that permanent or do i just need to progress further?

i did this and windows couldn’t find it (i’m playing on uplay)

for those of u who play on uplay and u changed the file does it earase ur saved game or courrupt the data

I am wondering what I have done wrong. I located the GRB_BE in the game directory and renamed the GRB_BE to GRB_BE.bak. Then I downloaded the Battleye Bypass launcher and moved it into the game directory but the mod won’t launch. What have I done wrong?

thats why im a little nervous about messing with the file i dont want my saved game courrupted

I’m able to connect to Ubisoft servers ingame, is this supposed to happen?