Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

No you should be good if all you do is add the bypass and rename the original exe.

Does any know if everything be okay when you deicide to go back to the original exe?

Yeah you will be all good just make sure not to activate the trainer without the bypass as this triggers battleye.

Noice thx

Your game .exe has nothing to do with your game saves dude. if you are on uplay plus I think you have cloud saves which really have nothing to do with .exes

yeah, dont use the cheats in multiplayer. You will prolly get banned. but single player is ok.

pardon my french, but mrantifun you and whoever else helped ■■■■■■■ rock!!!

Ok so I how do i install the battleye bypass launcher? This is what I have so far

1 Like

well i see you replaced the original file with the patch already. you schould be able to launch the game now. as i see mrantifuns logo as icon instate of the GRB icon. enjoy.

also, welcome to the community.

1 Like

FIGURED IT OUT, first of all if you’re having trouble changing the name of the file, just replace the GRB BE file that’s already there with the one you download from here, then you change the name to .exe.bak and then change it back to just .exe
When you change it back it should have A different logo, then all I had to do was restart my pc and Wemod was able to recognize my started game. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Any plans to update this with more features (resources, credits)?

turn on the f6 experience points cheat and buy a ■■■■ ton of expensive weapons like really alot alot… if you enabled it no money schould be deducted… after you got a ■■■■ ton you turn it back off and sell the weapons you bought then turn it back on to buy all items you want xD

your GRB_BE.exe file works but after wemod does not want to work,and without its wemod file works but seen that my games of time started cheats does not work

since I installed your file and I remove them because wemod didn’t work wemod doesn’t want to work anymore

where is the Credit cheating .CT file?
link please

Perfect. Thank you very much!

is there a way to make a video of the steps to set everything up?

My game is INCREDIBLY laggy, Frame Rate has dropped for 120 down to 24 or less FPS. I hope the worry will be solved because it attacks the eyes. Good work for the mod.

the server is down. Do you have this error code silent_50001 ? This is code for server down

1 Like

Yes … Server is down …

Is the bypass for all versions or do i have to download it again over and over each new version ?