Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

I’ve followed the instructions exactly and I am still unable to get the cheats to work.
Since I am running the game directly from the bypass itself in my directory how will I even be able to tell if cheats are working? Since it’s not using WeMod which means I won’t hear sounds or see buttons switch.

Edit//

I managed to fix it by opening the game from the bypass launcher then going on wemod, dragging the bypass launcher into the custom installation part of the play button then running it while the game is already running. Seems to inject fine

I just have to say after months of trying, I finally got the trainer to work. I just moved and somehow lost my entire save file on breakpoint, and would have given up on the game had I not gotten these to work. Thanks for the hard work.

Undetected still doesn’t work

1 Like

Seems that “No Reload” option is still not working with grenade launchers (both under-barrel one and stand-alone one). Also the “Undetected” option is not working as well. Other than that, everything is fantastic.

Edit: one more thing, “Unlimited gadget” is not working for sync-shot drones now (seems to be intentionally disabled, since it made the second drone unable to release in the last version)

also gadgets broken

Could you try launching the bypass as administrator (right click > run as administrator) and see if that makes any difference, please? :slight_smile:

yes! works like a charm. thank you

sees the trainer is finally updated. jumps in the game to mess around. undecided still doesnt work
well then…

Would a high damage cheat be possible?

I have this via Uplay. It has worked in the past, but over the past few months whenever I try to put in the custom launcher it will prompt me for security, I hit yes immediately, acts like its loading, and then automatically closes before the Breakpoint game logo even shows up. Even if I put the launcher as run as admin it does not work for me. I then tried to revert to the original launcher and I have to uninstall and reinstall for it to work at all. All programs are also updated to latest versions

I have followed the steps you provided and the game will open successfully. But when I try to start the game by pressing the space bar, it crashes. Please help me

so i did get all the instructions right, i try launching the game and it doesnt detect my game from wemod. had the bypass run as administrator aswell, but nothing worked, just entered the game like i launched it from the uplay

When I rename the GRB_BE.exe to GRB_BE.exe.bak and try to lunch the game as administrator its says Windows cannot find ‘GRB_BE.exe’

Welcome to the community @Natsu_12326. :slight_smile:

Looks like you did not read the instructions correctly. You’re missing two of the three steps that you are required to do.
Here are the instructions: Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay.

In other words:

1. Rename the original GRB_BE.exe to GRB_BE.exe.bak
  2. Download the custom launcher from the post linked above. Add it to the game directory
  3. Launch the game via this custom launcher

Judging by your post, you’ve done step 1 but ignored step 2 and 3.

got it its working know thanks

So only works on UPLAY? not Epic?

Yes this one that says for uplay only works for uplay the one that says for epic is for epic version !

game wont launch. the uplay launcher pops up with the grb logo and its just acting as if its loading

1 Like

Undetected still not working

Step one: Download the bypass file given.
Step two: go to the game folder and find GRB_BE.exe.
Step three: Rename that file to GRB_BE.exe.bak. File extensions should be set to seen in file options.
Step four: Copy and paste the downloaded GRB_BE.exe into the game folder.
Step five: Run GRB.exe as administrator.
Step six: once the game is fully loaded, open the wemod application.
Step seven: Choose the trainer and when adding the custom file, select the pasted GRB_BE.exe in the game folder.
Step eight: press play on the trainer, wait for 10-15 seconds and the status will turn into “playing”.

You can now use the cheats. Alway run GRB.exe as admin first, then open wemod after the game is fully loaded and start the trainer.