Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Just like @Ravenfyre said, yes you will get banned. This is because it’s online with other human players, just like PvP. Even if you play with friends only, raids and PvP are highly monitored to ensure cheating is not possible.
You could try though, but 2 of my friends are already banned twice because of cheating during a “friendly” match in raids AND PvP.

When i Open is send me error having trouble starting or finding your open game

the game crash after I play it for 10 mins.
What should I do?

Same here, Error says “Unable to start game. This product cannot be activated right now, please try again later.” This is after the recent trainer update and the only thing I did was visit the expired terminator event and game crashed. When trying to launch game again using BE bypass the error shows.

1 Like

At first this did worked for me but then game crashed and did the same exactly thing

Yea did not working for me too

keeps getting stuck on this message. Any way to fix this ?

1 Like

It’s re-installing BattlEye, which means you may have done the instructions in the second post incorrectly. :slight_smile:

See here for instructions: Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

인게임 에서 로그인중 튕깁니다.

Hi welcome. Please use English so we can help you. Thanks

You should delete the bypass, restore the original, launch the game and make sure it loads fine then try again. You need to make sure you are also using the correct graphics API.

Suggestion. Add Insta Kill and Inf Materials. Also if it is possible add no spread

i was wondering if it is safe to use the teleport player to drone to access the raid island? i am concerned about the game glitching out or the save file getting corrupted.

It is completely safe but it’s also completely useless. You can not get anything from there, not even from the chests.

Hi guys i was just wondering how some of u menage to kill Titan in raids in 2 shoots , what kind of bug is that , and i see that this mod doesn’t allow u to do that and dont have extra damage and one shoot kill option for this game . Can somebody pls write me how its done , i will appreciate it .

Finally a way to play with mods without the risk of being banned. Thanks!

HI guys , i asked this question 5 days ago , if there is a still DMR glitch in the game , and if there is not , how u increase dmg to Titans in Raids ( like killing them in few shoots ) . And there is a bug when ur doing TELEPORT WAYPOIN option , u teleport urself on other player waypoint and that sometimes knows to be annoying.

We do not provide support for online cheating, provide the tools to cheat online or condone cheating online.

Raid is an online game mode.
If you’ve tried cheating in Raid, the chances are you are now shadow banned in the game. This means you are banned without your knowledge, because you can still play on servers but only with other shadow banned players. The point of shadow banning is that you’re still earning the developers money while not annoying their rule-abiding players.

1 Like

The same issue.

Make sure you click “run as administrator”, I tend to forget it sometimes and if you don’t, it won’t launch. And don’t launch it through uplay. Watch this video that someone made on it, helps a bunch.

1 Like