Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Thank you for reply. Through the video I found that I rename the file in wrong way. But now it keeps installing BattlEye. I’m sure I have done all the stuff in the video.

1 Like

Try reinstalling the uplay launcher or verifying the game files, it will probably remove what you’ve done but you might’ve accidentally deleted a file or something.

Yup thats works…

I had to re-intsall game and uplay (and its ubisoft connect now - automaticly update) and game with patched GRB_BE.exe runs perfect.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

thanks for recommendation

2 Likes

Teleport still sends me in the air, has there been a solution to this or way to use it without being sent into the air?

“These cheats were made for the 32-bit version of the game. You’re running the 64-bit version.”

???

Make sure you are following the launch instructions correctly. They are at the top of this thread. In the second post. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Applications stuck “running” is a Windows issue. I’ve had it myself a few times with non-WeMod software.

A simple PC restart usually fixes it.

1 Like

i keep getting a “we cant load the cheats, restart the game” message all the time, even tho i have the custom launcher. why???

go into ur files and open GRB files and click on the GRB_BE.exe and itll start the game ones the game loads up then go back to ur wemod menu and hit play

You don’t launch it from Wemod, you need to go into the files (what i’ve done is I’ve pinned it to the start to make it faster) then right click GRB.exe and run as administrator

Screenshot 2020-11-05 170912
after this a ran the GRB_BE.exe.bak file but it still did not work help please

You are doing it incorrectly. You need to rename the original file not the bypass.

Hi all. After following the instructions to the letter with absolute precision, I am able to get in game and use the trainer cheats. However after a bit of time I get kicked off the game due to having “no connection to the internet” which only happens when I use the bypass. Any ideas guys? TIA

Haven’t experienced the issue myself so I don’t really know what you could do. Have you tried checking your firewall to make sure it doesn’t block it off? Even in administrator mode firewalls can block them.

After replacing the grb_be.exe file,everything works wonderfully!!! thx :0)

this dont work, everytime i try and launch it from the bypass it just dont load i get a blank box that pops up and then nothing happens

The “blank box” is command prompt. This should ideally be run as admin.

So launch the bypass as admin.

yh i did that and it still wouldnt work

i got it to work