Ghost Recon Breakpoint for Steam

hey wemod Ghost recon breakpoint for steam isnt working after i do the .Bak and put the exe file in and open it, its just an endless loop of trying to start it. i cant find any solution i was hoping someone can help me

1 Like

Hello and welcome back to the community. :slight_smile:

1. How are you trying to launch the game?
  2. Is your game purchased from Steam, or is it a cracked Steam version?
  3. Are you able to post a screenshot of the folder where your bypass was placed?
1 Like

its normal steam

i have them switched right now since im using the game

im having the same issue, ive tried ensuring the proper version and that nothing is done wrong, the trainer just doesnt work anymore its probably outdated and needs an update, i mean after all it was only updated in january, but i bet it needs a update because ive tried 2 versions both legit owned and it just wont work it keeps saying “were having trouble loading the mods into your game. Try restarting the game.” wich i have done 5 times now with no change, the trainer is broke and dont work.

Posted more

@Ravenfyre

why is nobody updating this game anymore? i even subscribe wemod just for this game and its not working anymore :slightly_frowning_face:

All, give this a try

See if this helps

1 Like

Nothing help me , wemod by me not working , i try all options and all what happens is that when i try run a baypass the game not launching just restarting …

Someone can help plz ?

When I click on the “Play” button on WeMod it starts the game on Vulkan Mode and my pc runs only Dx11 mode, any fix for it ?

You can try manually linking the game’s .exe to the Steam trainer.
To get the correct .exe, try launching the game first, in DX11 mode.
Open Task Manager and right-click on the open game name. Select Open File Location.

It should open up a folder and direct you to the correct .exe.

You can just drag and drop the .exe into WeMod. Instructions on how to do so are here: Why can't WeMod find my installed game?

I tried manualy too but its popping an error telling me it can’t find the game

Its like it opens “GRB_vulkan.exe” when I click on “Play” and when I want to open manualy ‘GRB.exe’ (dx11 mode) it won’t let me, the game opens but WeMod doesn’t

Make sure you are launching the game via the custom install link.

Click on the drop down arrow and hit the Play button for the custom link.
(Sorry for the bad circle :sweat_smile: )

Thats exactly where I open and start the game from

I asked someone with some more knowledge about the Steam trainer about the issue.
Unfortunately, the Steam trainer is only for the Vulkan graphic settings. I apologize for any inconvenience.

lol damn, first it was only DX11 mode now its only Vulkan >.<’
So does WeMod have any plans on Breakpoint DX11 mode ?
I bet there are lots of users that only can run Dx11 like me

Question, Do I need to use the Epic games work around for the steam version. Without it it says I have 32 bit not 64 installed. And with it it just loops constantly. (Edit; Decided to just refund the steam version and bought epic games version. )