Giving Away Free MSP/XBL Codes!

Ah glad to have you back and running again! xx

Im not trying to make things bad for me, but my father passed away 3 months ago, and my mom tought he might make me happyer by buying me a new xbox (its my first one).
Problem is, im not old enough to earn money myself, and its not really great time to ask money from my mom.
I hope u understand… But well, just hoping to get gold or points for Trials HD, nothing else…

if you are indeed telling the truth then i am sorry for your loss

Sorry, for the loss.

Ah rough times. I remember when my mother passed away and how much it really hurt. To be honest it’s still hasn’t sunk in that she’s no longer with us anymore. I feel your pain!

I am sorry for your loss if it be true but im just curious as to why you join and literally post here first ?

I would LOVE to have 1600 MSP US because I haven’t really been able to buy any, since parents wont allow me to buy anything related to XBOX or PS3, and because I’m starting a clan, and for more people to join, our roster needs to have the same name. This would be awesome if you get me these points, and I would genuinely LOVE you. ;D

Perhaps it’s a coincidence or what I believe it could be an ACT from above. :smile:

Would you mind flipping the cards and taking an image.
I have a strong feeling this is fake.

Err…? Perhaps you didn’t notice, Chris had closed the thread and re-opened aftering confirming that’s he’s legit

People who not believe…never receive. We must respect this person for the work he has done before and is about to do.

chris approved it , i pm’d him on ttg

Xbox Live subscription.

I want it because i am running out of gold soon, so i can use it to play MW3 and Battlefield 3.

I would like a msp code so i can buy the borderlands addons thanks man :smile: uk code is fine

hey its awesome what your doing
i would like 1200msp because for one im poor, and two i would love to buy undead nightmare for red dead, its the best game i have ever played

thank you if you feel i deserve it ,<3 UK ONLY thanks man, ur the best

open allday still guys !

What are your plans to release the codes? Via forum or PM? :smile:

I’d like some gold.

Why I’m cool: I have a cinema in diamond with hundreds of movies. I’ve made some tutorials hosted lobbies, and stuff, too.

both dudee

I would like a XBL code because I host a lot of infection lobbies for the community, and whats Horizon without modding it online?
I need live membership but I can’t buy them myself ]: