Giving Away Free MSP/XBL Codes!

all this cost me $100 over the years , so im giving them away now, ill be actually giving out the codes in like 40mins.

i will be posting half of them on here so its practically like a race to enter the code 1st.

and the other half will go to people i have chosen.

thanxx

i want because im your number 1 fanboy and i want to buy some dlcs and host lobbies and it will help for the lobbies<3

its real dudee i got proof.
if u dont think is legit thats up too you but its your loss

i just dont have money to pay monthly for xbl right now, i even had to cancel my rift subscription and my horizon subscription. Most of my money goes to my mom because she sick atm and hasnt been able to work

I want a 2100 code because i want to change my gamertag and pick up a new arcade game. You should give it to me so I can get a new arcade game.

30mins guys , nearly done!

You have no idea how happy i would be with 1 code haha

I would really love some msp cuz Im flat broke and I haven’t been able to but any thing new for the xbox and I have kinda started to get bored with it

Just wanted to point out im in the US in the event i win something :smile:

I would love a code so that i can buy a battle pass for Homefront!

I would like a MS code so I can spend it on games that I have never played on xbox.

I know it’s kinda dull but I would like a new game because the last game I bought was in November. :anguished: kinda sad.

::OOOO xbox accepts paypal so it could be for my gold membership it runs out next saturday

I need XboxLIVE, I have to play on my main account. I am missing it :anguished:

Chris is probs gonna close this thread:(

I think I should get a code (US) becuase DLC for LA NORIE is out soon. Plus ive been trying to help on this site alot and im doing good ohh yes sir i am.

can i have the 1600 msp code please :smile: i just had my xbox fixed a couple weeks ago and i had to pay alot of money for it. So it would be great if i can have it <3

Legit, he is who he says he is.

thanx chris! <3

xD back open xx

I can haz code nao ?:slight_smile: