Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

The Grand Theft Auto V cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure I am having the same issue as many others. Since this recent update *(Aug 11, 2020) I have not been able to use the full extent of the GTA 5 trainer for Epic. Only a few of the mods are functioning for myself at least are: Unlimited Breath, Unlimited special ability, Unlimited ammo, and No reload. Iā€™m sure youā€™re already aware of this so I thank you in advance.

Welcome to the community @WasabiWarrior. :slight_smile:

If you look at the post above yours you will see that the trainer was already updated to be compatible with the latest game version not even 24 hours ago. :slight_smile:

Under the Play button in the trainer is another button labelled History. Click this and make sure the most recent trainer in the list is selected.

2 Likes

I restarted the game and it works perfectly. Thank you so very much. :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for updating so quickly, however i think a little more play testing is required. Played for 50 minutes, no issues until a full crash. Rebooted, 3 minutes in, another crash.

Welcome to the community @JonRetribution. :slight_smile:

Crashes are most commonly caused by:

• Hardware issues (ie, outdated drivers)
  • Corrupt game files (click here for the fix)
  • Unofficial software (ie, cracked or pirated copies)
  • The PC not meeting the minimum specs to run the game smoothly
  • Third party, player made mods introducing bugs or conflicts with the game or the trainer. For example, because they are out of date.

And more. With so many causes of software crashes, itā€™s quite unreasonable to point the finger directly at WeMod, which is one of the least likely causes. There have not been any similar reports by other players using this trainer recently.

I appreciate all of those factors, however I am able to play Gta5 without issue without wemod. The crashes only occur when wemod is in use with the game. Was absolutely fine before the update (both gta5/wemod updates respectively).

My machine is relatively high end and meets all the required specs and then some. Drivers are regularly updated and I am not using any mods - only vanilla gta5 and wemod.

Was just a heads up in case the latest update does in fact have some flaws.

I have had some problems with the teleport, since sometimes it works and leaves me in the air, but sometimes it takes me completely off the map and I have to restart the game

Is it just me or is the ā€œmax statsā€ option on the trainer not working? :thinking:

So I had a question, how does the unlimited money work? cause whenever I enable I donā€™t see a change in my money amount, and whenever I even use money in game it goes down. Is there something specific I should be doing for that?

Does anyone know why CTRL + F5 for waypoint teleporting not working with GTA V? Iā€™ve heard the sound from WeMod but it just unable to work.

The others were just fine.

Cheers.

Could you make the Epic Games version of GTAV be able to spawn cars like the steam version, I would enjoy flying in a jet in los Santos, And the teleportation is not always consistant, It mostly spawns me 400k feet in the air in the middle of the ocean, I also really want some options from the trainer made by unknown_v2 like all wepons to mess around with.

@nntoan Change your hotkey for the cheat to a different key like your numberpad of your pc

It is not possible to add options from Unknowns trainer. He wrote his own script hook to make that trainer.

Can you make it work for Gta Onlineā€™s singleplayer mode?

There is no such thing as single player in GTA Online. If you playing GTA Online you are connected to the servers which have anti-cheat.

Like Chris said and also itā€™s either singleplayer OR its online not both
And we dont make trainers to work online.

the teleport is not working. it teleport to the sky and stuck then i will have to restart the game.