Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Welcome to the community @Ramo0o. :slight_smile:

Please make sure you are following the instructions included in the trainer. Otherwise, the cheats will not work correctly.

In other words, launch the game first via Epic Launcher. Load your game and pause. Then alt+tab to WeMod and press Play.

Note that the cheats are not intended to work online and Rockstar has a very aggressive banning strategy which will be enforced against you if youā€™re trying to use cheats online.

hi! can you add for money in online mode Āæ?ā€™Ā”

No. All our trainers are for singleplayer use. We dont make trainers to cheat online or multiplayer

This guy really ask for online mod menu. Lmao.

Hello. Thank you very much for your work. One of the most comfortable trainers. I wanted to know if you can add a super jump or flight?

Thanks for making this! I canā€™t help but ask if a spawn list is possible. I used to use cheats to spawn helicopters and cars in gta 4, and I was wondering if itā€™s possible to add something similar, thanks again.

Hey @KindRabbit967. :slight_smile:

For that sort of thing you would most likely need a game modification, not a trainer. Trainers just inject cheats into the game via your PCā€™s RAM, they donā€™t actually touch the game or change the game itself in any way, so I donā€™t believe it is possible for a trainer to spawn vehicles in the game. However, I am aware of some mods (not trainers) that do this. :slight_smile:

Excellent trainer, but Iā€™ve run into a slight issue; I canā€™t get the infinite money cheat to work.
It has on Trevor, excellently in fact, but I canā€™t get it to work on either Michael or Franklin; their money count just stays the same with no changes, and still drains when I buy things.

Iā€™ve tried activating the cheat before the game loads, and after, both with Michael and Franklin already selected to no effect. Any help?

Iā€™m running into a problem where mission vehicles are becoming invulnerable even with the vehicle health cheats disabled. This would be fine, except sometimes the mission requires that those vehicles get destroyed, and the invulnerability still applies even when you get out of the car. One way to circumvent this is to ditch the vehicle in the water, which counts as a destruction, but this doesnā€™t work when the mission needs you to destroy the vehicle in a certain location away from the water.

I looked it up and saw that vehicle invulnerability is applied the moment you enter the vehicle, even if you leave it afterwards. However, I have tried redoing the heist collection missions with vehicle health disabled and had the same thing happen. Thereā€™s another cheat responsible for vehicle health, it seems. Does player god mode also get applied to cars?

1 Like

Do you thing there is any way that you could update this trainer so it looks more like the one for steam that WeMod has? I would like to be able to spawn different types of cars and stuff like that. That would be amazing, thanks!

1 Like

hey more as a random wonder. what does happen if you had this active on online does it just shut off?
again this is just pure curosity I donā€™t go on online much with out joining some freinds and I donā€™t use a trainer when messing with freinds

Most likely will get banned by the game devs usually what happens

1 Like

@ptondo is correct.

Rockstar have one of the most advanced online anti-cheat systems in modern-day gaming to date, particularly in their Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption franchises.

Using a trainer online runs the risk of:

• Being reported by players who notice something strange about you.
  • Being flagged by an anti-cheat bot for review after it detects something strange on your account (ie - you have huge amounts of cash it doesnā€™t have a record of you earning).

Rockstar are also very well known for using shadow bans over bans in a lot of cheating cases. Shadow bans mean that you are banned but you donā€™t know that you are, because you can still play the game and make in-game purchases, but you are banished from leaderboards and you can only play with other shadow banned players.

1 Like

ah cool thanks for Answering. again I was asking from Pure curiosity. I only use trainer for mess around saves. kills all the fun in online mode if I could

1 Like

hey there! i really love this trainer. but for some reason since some days when i want to turn on for example god mode, it turns off on its own. almost nothing works anymore! could you please update the trainer?

Hello,

Iā€™m having the same problem since today. It also tells me that the trainer might not work with this version of the game. If i wanna try it anyway. Some parts of the trainer still work. Some go automaticly back to OFF mode when you select them

We have tested this trainer and found it not working. It is in our queue to be updated :slight_smile:

We still donā€™t offer any ETAs though :stuck_out_tongue:

Thatā€™s not a problemā€¦ Iā€™ll keep my eye on this thread. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I would very much like you to fix that problem because I have it too

Recent rockstar update 2020-11-08. trainer requires update