Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Rockstar Games

Is there a way to increase LVL ?

The trainer isnā€™t made for online. Any tampering with online level or money will result in a ban.

I usually turn off the cheat when i need to destroy a vehicle, then turn it back on

I tried that, but it stays invincible. Hell, it stays invincible even if I restart the game (quit and start it up again, not new game) and never activate vehicle god mode again, so Iā€™m stuck on this heist.

Now Iā€™m on a much later heist, never touched that cheat againā€¦ and the vehicle is invincible. Unlike last time, I canā€™t just destroy it from the inside for multiple reasons, so Iā€™m completely ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– .

HI. I just bought the game (on Steam) yesterday and I am having issues with the game crashing a lot. I noticed the cheat ā€˜unlimited staminaā€™ is stuck on all the time, even restarting my pc doesnā€™t help. I think a glitch with the mod is causing the game to crash every 20 minutes or so. I donā€™t play online, just the story mode. Also happens without launching Wemod at all. Please help.

Thanks,
dcjammer

Hey Quick Question Will This Work On The Rockstar Launcher And If Not Can Someone Please Make A Trainer For It Because I Bought The Physical Copy And I Canā€™t Play It On Wemod

1 Like

Not too sure if the trainer is cross compatible with the Rockstar launcher, but one thing you can try is adding a custom install of the game:

And select + ADD CUSTOM INSTALLATION then navigate to the gameā€™s directory C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V and select the GTAV.exe.

This may or may not work, if it does not then a new trainer will have to be made for the R* launcher.

Let me know :slight_smile:

Yep, this works!! You have to start the game normally, use ā€œAlt+Tabā€, click on ā€œPlayā€ in Wemod and then it will workā€¦!

2 Likes

Glad you got it working!

When using the newest trainer (6 Aug) it works but then it just disconnects, like, stops working, as if the program has shut down, when it never did, causing me to click play again just to have to do it again a few minutes later, the older (30 Mar) trainer works fine without me having to click play again, but some of the cheats donā€™t work, Iā€™m just wondering what could be the problem

Teleporting doesnt seem to work for me. Any fixes?

1 Like

@blaank Double check that your version of the game is up to date. (Ahem - and legit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ).

Otherwise, this is an issue that a few people have reported across multiple games. If your game version is up to date, feel free to give this thread a nudge to let them know you have the issue too: Trainer Starts then stops :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I tried another hacks and donā€™t work too

Wen i use the GTA V cheats it crashes my game all off the cheats

Are you trying to use them online?

2 Likes

None of the hacks will work for me, im in story mode single player, please help.

Hello and welcome to WeMod. :slight_smile:

First of all:

1. In the WeMod desktop app, click the arrow that is next to the ā€œPlayā€ button.
  2. Make sure the path to the gameā€™s .exe on your PC is correct. If not, correct it. (Click for instructions)

After that:

1. Launch the game from steam first.
  2. Wait until you are on the main menu.
  3. ALT+TAB to WeMod and press Play.
  4. ALT+TAB back to the game.

Your game version needs to be legitimate. Trainers have a very bumpy time working on cracked games, if at all, because cracked games have had their critical files fiddled about with a lot. WeMod cannot provide support or trainers for cracked games.

yes

Thatā€™s why they wont work. Trainers are made for singleplayer use / offline
And probably would get banned using them online too.

3 Likes

hm ok i thinked its for online sorry

2 Likes