Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Rockstar Games

The Grand Theft Auto V cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

WAY POINT TELEPORT not working to me

Are you pausing then making a way point then pressing the hotkey to teleport while in the map section of the pause menu? Some trainers don’t like if you try and teleport while actually playing.

1 Like

Ohhh i got it Thanks man, but i can’t teleport with my car i have to get out of the car then i can teleport, I hope i can with any car i’m in.

Sorry for my English.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s possible to teleport while in a vehicle because you know (game might blow up :laughing:).

Also glad you got it working :slight_smile:

1 Like

Read what it says on the trainer, launch from steam and then hit play on wemod

In the next update can you add give all weapons? That would be insane so you don’t have to play the whole story to unlock all guns

I can’t get the max stats to work is there a way of doing it or does this just need updating?

Hello @f1arron1066. :smiley: :wave:

Are you following the instructions included in the trainer?

In other words:

1. Launch the game directly from Steam (ie not a desktop shortcut)
  2. Wait until you are on the main menu (or load a save and pause)
  3. Press Alt+Tab on your keyboard to switch to WeMod.
  4. Press Play in WeMod.
  5. Alt+Tab back to the game.

Also bear in mind that you must not be attempting to use the trainer online (unless you like being skull-crushed by banhammers). And that your game must be legit, as in bought from Steam and not cracked (cracked games may be incompatible with trainers).

Hey @Ravenfyre yea I done all that the rest of the trainer works just not the max stats

TELEPORT: i have issue with TP when i tp sometimes it glitched me outside the map and i have to alt+f4.

1 Like

Hi. I started online and forgot to turn off the trainer can i get banned now?

I didnt get anything execpt grenades and ammo.

It’s up to the moderators over at Rockstar. You were probably flagged by an anti-cheat bot for a human to review your online activity logs. If you genuinely didn’t cheat online then you might be fine.

ok thanks for the fast reply. i cheatet nothing the only thing it was i hat 999 grenades but then they dissapired when i scrolled to them same with the ammo.

it’s ok i always play online with trainer but don’t use explosive bullets on people.

all good man iv use every cheet online not 1 ban in sight im still havin fun to this day IM A GOD

Well give them time. Shouldn’t be using trainers online ruins the game for other players too
They have a sweep coming and gonna get you.

1 Like

Hello, ty for the mod.

But the “Waypoint Teleport” is so bugged !!! I have to restart my game every time !! Why ?? What can i do to fix that ?

In all seriousness, there’s a possibility that you’ve actually been shadow banned and dumped in a server with other shadow banned players. The point of shadow bans is that you don’t realise you’re banned because you can still access the game in some way.

2 Likes

Just wait till the next update for online. They have been banning people left and right for mod menus and trainers. R* is one of the most aggressive toward cheaters and they’ll get you eventually :laughing:.

Happy gaming :slight_smile: