Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Rockstar Games

okay thanks ^^

can you please fix the teleportation? Its so bad and im getting stuck in the ground and i have to restart on my last save point its so annoying. Please please please fix this!

that is nothing new.

I never had that not happen before.

Could the remaining cheats that have been removed be rewritten? How to spawn cars, moon gravity, repair cars and so on?

Unfortunately, no. The person who created those (not maf) wrote his own script hook that was compatible with WeMod. It would need to be rewritten which would require a lot of reverse engineering.

Continuing the discussion from Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Steam:

Why does the unlimited money mod not work for Michael?

1 Like

The teleport option sometimes bugs out and teleports you in areas that you are unable to escape from (Ex: Outside the game itself into what appears to be a void of nothingness) This is different from being spawned in the air, or below the area you teleport to seeing as you will get to your teleport spot within a few seconds, however if you get into one of the areas your unable to really move from it will keep you there until you restart from last save, or restart GTA

the teleport one isnt working very well sometime when i hit it i donā€™t get teleported and can you add a car spawn?

1 Like

I have gta on epic games and my infinite money isnt working. WOuld it only work with steam or is it just a glitch. Please I need help. I have already tried unistalling and reinstalling the wemod.

Just to make sure, you are trying to use it in single player, correct?

Yes it is single player @Chris

Can anyone help me. The same thing still happens and it also happens with max stats.

This trainer is made for the steam version of the game. The only thing I can recommend is buy it from Steam.

I got the steam version and the max stats and infinite money still doesnā€™t work but everything else does. I am so confused about whats happening.

Its weird because the max stats and the infinite money only works in story mode not an online solo session.

Would it work in an online solo session or only story mode because everything worked in an online sol game for me except max stats and infinite money. I donā€™t know if this is a glitch with the mod or what or if you just can have those in online but can someone please help me.

Cant help you if you use the trainer online. Sorry. All trainers are for singleplayer player use. Use online at own risk

And please use the pencil icon to make another comment instead of making a couple in a row. Thanks

1 Like

Hey guys, just thought I would let you know, you marked this as ā€œNot compatibleā€ and they are working totally fine.

could use a command to return vehicle health to normal or destroy a selected vehicle i have noticed in some story mode missions that using infinite vehicle health makes it impossible to complete the mission as part of the mission requires you to blow up the vehicle and even turning off the code makes that impossible

2 Likes

i canā€™t even request the update like i canā€™t update it