Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Rockstar Games

The Grand Theft Auto V cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The waypoint teleport doesnt work well. Sometimes it works but some times it teleports to like the edge of the map in water

1 Like

I was wondering, I am not on steam but Iā€™m on Rockstar Game Launcher, does it work the same?

Mod works fine but canā€™t save or auto save
Is it just me or is that just something that happens when you use wemod with GTA V?

I was just using it and found no issues with saves. Activating the Max Stats however seemed to not only not max out character stats - but once activated none of the character stats progress; until I deactivated the cheat and switch to a different character or reloaded the last save.

1 Like

when i use the teleport to waypoint cheat it sends me very very high up into the air to the point i have to restart the game to get back down can you please fix this?

For the god mode is is possible for us to disable god after it is put on a vehicle?

The max stat cheat seems to not set your stats to max anymore despite being listed as activated visually along with the others.

1 Like

In the FIB mission where you have to destroy the firetruck (I think the 5th heist)ā€¦
You cannot destroy the firetruck if Wemod is active. I donā€™t know if this is a bug, but I figured I would let others know. I disabled Wemod before the crew gets back into the firetruck, went to my escape vehicle and was able to destroy it.

Mission: BlitzPlay
Stage: Destroy the garbage truck
Issue: With the trainer running it is impossible to destroy the truck even without the vehicle god mode cheat running.
Tried: All explosives and several guns. Hijacked other cars and returned to the garbage truck to destroy it but it was still indestructible.

Regarding the issue with not being able to destroy the garbage truck, the same issue happens with other mission vehicles too.

ęœ€é«˜äŗŗē‰©čƒ½åŠ›ēš„ä½“åŠ›é€‰é”¹ęœ‰bugļ¼ˆF9)äø­ę–‡čƒ½äøčƒ½å„½å„½åšåš

With the trainer running it is impossible to destroy the truck even without the vehicle god mode cheat running. - I can confirm this. Also max stamina and max stats dont work.

dude teleporting sucks! I canā€™t even teleporting!

1 Like

max stats does not work on the epic games version

Loading game through Steam as instructed in the notes as well as selecting Single-player. Then hit play in the wemod app. It stays stuck on the loading and never gets past that. It seems to recognize it on the phone app as I can select cheats from there but they do not take effect. Then when I go to shut the trainer down it asks me how the experience was as if it actually was running correctly.

admins dont check inv only or solo sessions you can bassically do anything on them and not get banned

1 Like

Youā€™re correct about one thing - that admins donā€™t perform checks - because these are done by automatic anti-cheat bots.

Rockstar prefers shadow banning cheaters as opposed to outright banning them. In other words, you wonā€™t know youā€™re banned because you can still play (but restricted to private servers or only servers with other shadow banned players).

Thereā€™s a question that burns in my mind: Despite aviso in the trainer interface regarding cheating online AND the knowledge that there are measures in place (ineffectual though they might be) to BAN cheatersā€™ accountsā€¦gee, how to put this diplomatically? Why in the F would you ask such a silly question?

You should keep this in mind for the use of ingame cell phone cheats: All games in this franchise (since at least GTA: San Andreas) have the possibility of corrupting ALL filesaves not backed up externally if even one save is made during gameplay in which cheats were used. Changes in memory addresses made by this cheater, however, have a far smaller chance of so damaging your saves.

I have a question. Itā€™s not terribly important, but Iā€™m just wondering if thereā€™s something Iā€™m not doing right. Itā€™s the Infinite Stamina cheat: Why does it not work? I actuate F2 in my recently-updated WeMod interface during singleplayer gaming, and it makes that ā€œcheat activatedā€ soundā€¦but it immediately deactivates without that ā€œcheat deactivatedā€ tone. I discovered this during one of those annoying Freaks and Strangers missions where you have to do a lot of running and bicycling, et cetera, and my avatar got winded and fell behind (Funny how the strange freak youā€™re racing never gets goddamned tired, ainā€™t it?).

Usually you can purposely fail three times to skip the annoying crap, but my last bicycle race didnā€™t offer that particular solution. It was either use the infinite stamina cheat or drop out altogether. I find it annoying because bicycle races donā€™t require any kind of skill, only a decent set of lungs, and evidently my avatars donā€™t work out at the gym often enough. I very rarely ever get any indications in the game that any of my physical activities do anything to improve my stamina, so there are no incentives to hoof it instead of using a motorized vehicle.

Yep, same issue here when trying to activate Unlimited Stamina. The cheat turns on and then immediately turns off :frowning: