Graveyard Keeper Cheats and Trainer for Steam

when i quit and load back in…i also made sure the cheat was turned of and i drained all my energy before i safed. but that didnt help …

I just ran into this myself, but it happened very late game. Yesterday worked fine, today it just stopped. working.

I really think the trainer could benefit from a time-stopping cheat.

The days are way too short to get everything done.

Either that or increasing the player’s walk speed since he walks at a snail’s pace.

I know teleporters solve many of these issues, but the early game is so slow that it makes me want to tear the hair out of my skull.

The issue with the infinite energy vanishes after first save and restarting is still an issue like i found to my cost today after having to save and go to bed last night.

• It would be nice to ease fishing in the game, because it’s a pain to catch some kind of fish.
  • trading in the game is very limited, so, it would be nice to crack it, and for example to sell everything to everyone.
  • unlimited inventory.
  • unlimited seeds.
  • also some things were accidentally created, and now it’s impossible to sell them or just to destroy.
  • maybe also unlimited stars in “Talking Skull” tavern.

Well, some of that I imagine is outside the ability of a cheat, but some of that can be handled with the save game editor found here. You can add pretty much any item to your inventory, even cut content. Plus add money, health, energy and change the date and time. You can change the efficiency of your zombies and graveyard. Can’t do the stars on the Tavern, but maybe you can request that from the creator of the editor. Probably your best option.

I think we need to add an item to increase the zombie’s working power many times.

Great table, but I would love to see a time control (freeze/stop) option.

1 Like

While most of the trainer seems to work just fine, the energy cheat stopped working after my first rest/save. Ever since unlimited energy has had no effect.

Same, worked at first but after my first rest/save it stopped. The other cheats seem to work but the energy one just up and broke one day.

I’m also having trouble with unlimited energy, it stopped working after a few in game days, it seems to have been a problem for quite some time, is there any known fix?

Game speed or player speed adjustments would be amazing

Hey, quick question, what does the mega tech point drop do exactly? Does it drop a multiplied amount or an unlimited amount?

It drops more.

Like double the amount?

Uh I think it is like 100x the amount.

1 Like

Great cheats/trainer! Thanks for all of your hard work

Looks like it needs an update, I’m on V. 1.405.

Tried the energy one first and it did nothing and then tried the money to see if I at least could get easy food but before I could save again the game crashed. Happened twice in a row.

(Have all the DLC campaign stuff as well.)

Thank you all for your amazing work! :purple_heart:

Please, make a time stop cheat, and a speed walk too.

1 Like

This really needs an update to V. 1.405. the codes are not all fully working and without them It makes the game unplayable for me