Grounded Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

The Grounded cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Changes:

1 Like

Played last night v0.10.1.3170 Rel - Xbox Games Pass (on PC) It was a Multiplayer game, hosted by someone else.

The only cheat that appeared to work was Unlimited Analyzer Charges. the rest dint appear to do anything at all in game.

Also, if it is fixable, could you switch the Easy Craft Toggle from F11 as this key also controls Windowed mode.

you can switch it.

You really shouldn’t be using it in Multiplayer. They will not update the trainer to make it work in Multiplayer either.

We are all using it to remove the need for Water so we can just play the game, no real cheating or nafarious use

I never knew that!!! Thank you :slight_smile:

You can do whatever you’d like. I was just letting you know you will never get support to fix cheats for multiplayer and if the game developers have any system for cheating you risk being banned.

Changes:

just wondering if or when there will be an update to grounded… iv been checking the list every day and still nothing. is there a way to request a game update?

1 Like

Changes:

Thank you for it… it needs an update for unlimited Molar and Mega Molar .

2 Likes

Changes:

Unlimited Mega Molars and Molars please?

1 Like

can u please update

1 Like

Just letting you know the official content update came out today.

Changes:

• Super Speed cheat added

Changes:

1 Like

Works great but i wish it would only apply the cheats to the host in multiplayer. Unlimited breath, and the easy build and craft is given to all players and if you active instant kill the bugs can one shot other players. Other than that great job! I realize that WeMod is made for single player games. A fly option would be cool.

ayo im playing with a friend and we both use wemod but some options dont work for me but do for him just fine. for example i have inf stamina, hunger and thirst enabled and they all work but if i try inf durability, health or super speed it doesent work but for him they do. help would be appreciated.