Grounded Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

I’m afraid the trainer itself is only intended for singleplayer. Sorry for the late reply.

1 Like

Mod Options -
Molar currency be max cap like the other currency, fast travel to custom markers would be amazing
max resource on “Trash one/Trash stack”, no torch/lantern drain, set time, fly, nightvision.

1 Like

update please :pray:

The Grounded cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Unlimited Breath does turn on but does not work

Changes:

Hi
When I start the game I get an notification “the cheats may not work with your game version”, the version of the game is 1.13.12.0 on the xbox platform, the problem is mine?

It will say that from time to time but for me 80% of the time the cheat’s work

Also Unlimited Molar’s When?

1 Like

Lets get these cheats updated soon hopefully.

2 Likes

Hi, since update 0.14.0.3837 on Xbox several features no longer work (unlimited health, unlimited analyzer load, easy kills,…) But for the others everything works correctly just for those mentioned above when the we activate it goes back to off instantly
*sorry for my english I’m french

Hello :), yes a lot of cheat don’t work with the new update (25/08). Like unlimited heal or fast research… Is it possible to update it ? :slight_smile:
Thx nice day

Changes:

Grounded 请尽快更新 无限物资或者 无视强化条件 强化道具的功能 Please update unlimited materials as soon as possible, or ignore the strengthening conditions to strengthen the functions of props

Please update unlimited materials as soon as possible, or ignore the strengthening conditions to strengthen the functions of props

1 Like

Agreed
and Unlimited Molars

Would love to see something that helps with molars/upgrade materials being added to unlimited/easy craft. Thank you for your work!

Easy Craft doesn’t seem to be working :frowning_face:

1 Like

Can confirm as of update 1.0 Unlimited RS, easy craft do not work

None are working for me after the new update!