GTA 5 - WeMod not working with GTA 5

Hello, today i encountered a problem, i wanted play GTA 5 , clicked on PLAY button in WeMod, game started , but after that WeMod wrote the game is corrupted or cracked.
Any idea?
i own the GTA 5
in the past worked well
i used in the single part

1 Like

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Ever since I’ve been here, I have never seen or heard of this error message in WeMod before. This is not something WeMod would usually be able to detect, because all it does is inject code into your PC’s RAM, it doesn’t actually interact with the game in any way.

Sure it was from WeMod? Or sure that’s exactly what it said? Are you able to give a screenshot?

Here is the screenshot.
Thanks for your help.

Thanks for the screenshot.

If you look at the icon in your task bar, you can see the error message is most likely from the game itself, as it has the GTA V logo instead of the WeMod logo. Unless something changed in the last month that I’m not aware of, WeMod’s error messages aren’t in the Windows default white text box style either.

1. Make sure both WeMod and GTA 5 are added as exceptions in your antivirus.
  2. Verify the game files via Steam launcher to fix any corruption (Verify Integrity of Game Files - Steam Support).
  3. Do a virus scan on your PC
  4. Disable any other third-party mods you have on the game, something may be causing conflict.
  5. Did you actually buy the game from the store/get it in a free giveaway or is it cracked? Note we can see you’re not using a genuine/activated version of the Windows OS.
  1. i dont have antivirus, firewall is turned off
  2. verifing the files was the 1st act what i did
  3. i dont have antivirus
  4. i didnt add any mods or third-party files to the game catalouge
  5. Actually i bought the game via Epic Store, Windows is not activated

Thank you. :slight_smile:

All versions of Windows, even unactivated ones, have Windows Defender, which is an antivirus that cannot be removed because it is permanently embedded. :slight_smile:

I spoke to WeMod’s lead developer who believes there’s a chance some part of WeMod’s files may have been removed or interfered with. An antivirus software, like Windows Defender, could do this.
Give all of the steps in this post a go: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre. :slight_smile:

thank you for your advise, i will try it

i was following the instructions and the reinstall of WeMod helped. Now it is working fine.
Thank you for your help nad advice. Your support is better than Ubisofts xd

3 Likes

Hello!
Thank you for the update. Glad to hear this issue is resolved now. And that We’re better than Ubisoft. :laughing:

Enjoy WeMod and always feel free to pop into the forum with questions or even just to grab a free game from the Deals & Giveaways section. :slight_smile:

1 Like