GTA V not starting with Infinity

you mean buy the disc

of gta 5, if I have to, I do, um but I don’t know how to get it on my usb

As long you get GTA5 downloaded or installed onto your computer anyhow.
Then it should work.

You could of course buy it in the store, for example on Gamestop on a disc.
Or for example buy a digital version of the game on steam.

What did you mean by getting it on your USB? like a memory stick?

yep, anyways It doesn’t let me download it, keeps going to the infinity, I forgot how to open the horizon where you edit the characters…

I have accessed it before, but the part where you edit the characters, it wont let me…

Um, i think you are mistaken?

Horizon and Infinity is two different products.

Horizon is used for Save Editors and other tools for Xbox 360 Game Saves and Profiles
Infinity is used to for real time cheats to your PC games.

Thats why i told you to buy it on Steam.
If you are talking about trying to download it on the link under.
The page is just a overview of the cheats you get with Infinity, not a download to the game. We dont provide links to download the game.

Can I Use Infinity for GTA:O?

Yes you can. I posted above the topic of GTA5 Cheats.
On the main page you can find al list of all the cheats on Infinity
Her is a link: https://www.wemod.com/cheats

I mean can I use the “add 100k Cheat” on GTA:O? or Inf. Money

Thought you meant to make an emoji there xD Dumb me
So didnt think you Ment GTA Online.

But no. We dont support online cheating.
Everything you can use infinity on is only Single Player content.

Ehh, Aight, will still use it for Astorneer. but I gotta search for a new trainer for GTA O :stuck_out_tongue:

You wont find a trainer, but it could be some sort of cheats for GTA Online out there.
The only problem is that RockStar is kicking it hard to everyone that have cheated in Online.
So be carefull out there.

yeah, I already got my first ban penalty last year in ehh august

Haha :slight_smile: I started on the 360 and made modded lobbies. Then just copied my char over to other platforms. They havent banned me yet. Thankfully.

So i dont think they ever will, even tho its a chance always.

after I got banned I had like 100mil and they removed it. and then I won a GA of uhh 27Mil and they removed it -_- and now I’m stuck with 200k xD

I also have the problem that GTA 5 not starting with infinit. If I start GTA 5 alone than it works without problem, but with infinity it trys to initilize rockstar club and fails then comes errorcode_17.

Same thing to the post above, but in my case rockstar give me an error number 115. I’ve tried to start normally without Infinity and it works. I’ve also tried other trainers and they all worked. Infinity was working with GTA V until the last update. After I update it, has stoped working with GTA V. If I start the game ALT+TAB then start infinity, the game crashes and freeze the last screen. Thanks in advance!

Hello, I need a lot of help I bought GTA V off of steam and downloaded the GTA V trainer and Infinity but when I launch gta from the infinity app it says there is an error joining social club and then it closes gta please respond

Launch the game yourself then attach infinity.

1 Like

I was just wondering, does this “trainer” work on multiplayer?