GTFO Cheats and Trainer for Steam

One Hit Kill doesnt work when I’m not the host but others do.

If theres is an aimbot that will be great

WeMod trainers are not intended to be used online. We will not intentionally add support for online, sorry :confused:

Unlimted health only works when I am host. Also special ammo doesnt work for turrets. Can we get an update for unlimited fog repel and c foam nades pls. THX

1 Like

Cheats are intended to be used in single player offline games. We do not condone online cheating nor do we provide the tools to cheat online.

• Trainers work by injecting cheats into your RAM.
  • A private server you are hosting is running from your RAM, so cheats might work.
  • A server you are not hosting is not running from your RAM, so cheats will not work.
1 Like

thx for your hardwork
can I get an update on the new rundown that has been released just now?
no need to hurry

2 Likes

hey, there are new rundown that has been released just now. can u update on it please? thanks.

1 Like

NEW UPDATE NEEDED! theres a new game update so this needs an update as well.

1 Like

GTFO on wemod aint working because of RUNDOWN 4

This trainer has been tested and requires an update. We are locking the thread until the new trainer can be released to prevent potential spam :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The GTFO cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• No Recoil cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

sir
the no recoil and infinite health are bound to the same key
and special ammo cant be turned on

Hello @SsgtCheese.

Thank you for pointing this out. I’ll pass it on.
In the meantime, you can customise hotkeys in the WeMod desktop app. Simply click the existing hotkey combination and then press the key or sequence of keys you wish to assign it to. :slight_smile:

ok thx ,and another thing is that this infinite ammo is that no-need-to-reload kinda type, would u mind change it to infinite reserve ammo or add that?
and last thing
me and my friends really like that if infinite consumable can be added,thx.
keep up the good work :slight_smile:

It seem’s the trainer dosn’t work anymore since the last update.

1 Like

yep same here

cheat stopped working.
waiting for the new update.

thanks!

Any possibility to remove fog or change lighting? Thank you

Hello @Flanger. :slight_smile:

Trainers cannot alter how a game looks. They work by injecting values into your PC’s RAM while a game is running from it. They don’t actually touch the game itself. :slight_smile: