GTFO Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Actually that’s variable value, during cage drops you doing generator cell objectives which change fog level and floor lights. My question was is it any possibility to switch it to, let’s say “complete” stage, when no fog and dark areas left.

Having unlimited consumables like glowsticks or fog repellers would be nice too. Thanks

Unlimited Health and Instant Kill don’t seem to be working for me. When I’m in a lobby only unlimited ammo/no Recoil/ no Damage notification works

1 Like

In a lobby ? Trainers are to be used for singleplayer use only.

Yeah, like when I’m playing singleplayer

the trainer works fine if your playing by yourself but if your playing with friends only the host will have full use of every option, everyone else will have limited use of the trainer because of how the server is hosted. Some things the host player uses will affect other players too.
I recommend activating the options you want before loading into a level or it may not work.

I’m still learning the limits of the trainer but that’s what I have found so far, I hope it helps.

That’s why we make trainers to be used for singleplayer use only. Not for online or multiplayer.

can we get a infinite consumable in the game?
cuz in many foggy maps we get disoriented so easily and the fog repeller is so scarce

1 Like

sir, No Recoil not work since 12-28-2020 until no 1-2-2021

FIX pls! also pls add a stealth option to this

Great trainer but a stealth option would be absolutely AMAZING.

1 Like

Hello Is GTFO Unlimited Health Working?
and no damage effect?
everything else working fine.

thanks for all the good work.!!!

same.

Can you create something like Anti Infection and Anti Fog please?

These are the cheats that work after the new update.
Unlimited Health: Working
No Damage Effect: Working
Set Walk Speed: Working
Set Run Speed: Working
Unlimited Ammo Standard Weapons: Not Working
Unlimited Ammo Special Weapons: Working
No Recoil: Working
One Hit Kill: Working

1 Like

Seems like Unlimited Ammo Standard Weapons is NOT working, but cheat it self is still working somehow. Guess Unlimited Ammo Special Weapons cheat effect to Standard Weapons too.

Ammo capacity IS unlimited. I’ve used machine gun for a whole mission with no supply, standard weapon still has extra ammo. BUT, you need to reload. The percent of weapon status will change like 72% to 86%, 85% to 89%.

This means you can use unlimited machine gun, but you can’t use NO RELOAD unlimited Ratatata machine gun.

1 Like

An update of this trainer would be nice, especially with the new boosts that were added to the game. Maybe adding a new cheat about those.

2 Likes

New Update please!
For unlimited ammo standart weapons.

The Trainer is great, however does need an update to suit the new version of the game!

The GTFO cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like