GTFO Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The GTFO cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

When I was playing with my friend, I tried the unlimited standard ammo cheat. later he ran out of ammo but I couldn’t give him the ammo as it indicated that he was max ammo. So for me, he was at like 97% and 71%, but he was at 0% for both and couldn’t shoot.

Trainers are not designed to work in multiplayer game modes.

Ok. thanks for the quick reply. it’s just that during the rundown 004, I was able to use it while playing with the same friends without issues, but since the update of rundown 005, this started happening.

Can we PLS get a few more options? Like I really love this trainer but I would love a few more. I did a vote with a few players and the 3 we agreed on would be the best are:

1. Stealth cheat
  2. Super bright flashlight
  3. Unlimited sentry/turret ammo

will it be possible at some point that you do not have to be the host for all this to work?

Supply not work anymore. new update pls

will it be possible?

The GTFO cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Are there any new features or cheats coming soon?

How about this :
Stealth Mode ( enemies can not see you )
Infinite ammo in the tool so that the auto sentry can fire continuously
Resistant against infection
See all artifacts

Kill all enemies in the room with one hotkey

Hope you read it :slight_smile:
Greetings

Hello anyone here?

So does that mean that you could get caught by a game’s anticheat or do you mean that you can get reported by other players and then get banned?

No, not banned, this game does not even have servers (as in zombie army), the hosts are the players themselves, so it works cheats in the form of infinite ammo, medical kits, etc.
But in any case, I would not use all the functions to the maximum (in difficult moments only). Because it’s more interesting that way.

Seriously, no servers? So players directly connect with each other? What about lag? Is it noticeable? I’ve always wanted to play the game but the always multiplayer part turned me off. Can it be played single player?

Yes, the game has no servers. If the one who will host will have a bad internet - the game can lag.
You can play alone, but without cheats max first mission will pass.

Could you please clarify what do you mean ‘without cheats first mission will pass’? Do you mean the second mission onwards (i) will always require multiplayer or (ii) will be totally unsurvivable without cheats?

Trainers are only ever designed to work in solo games. They are never designed to work in multiplayer games, ever. The exception is private servers hosted on your own PC.

If the game lags, that is a hardware issue that is mainly a result of your PC’s specs. But sometimes, if online, it can also be caused by a poor or slow internet connection (bear in mind your ISP has the right to throttle your internet speed/data if they determine you’re using it “unfairly or excessively”, even if it’s an “unlimited” plan). Whether hardware or your WiFi, lag has nothing to do with WeMod.

I was talking about the fact that it is difficult to pass the game alone - you will die alone.

There are missions where one player works with the console, and 3 players to protect him (alone you can not shoot and work with the console because somewhere raises an endless alarm until you do not do the task with the console).

To play alone you can run any task (by the way, if you can not pass with the players some tasks, but you want to go further - you can pass with cheats in a single game, and they will count).

I see. So if I choose to go it alone, I will be literally alone. Ok then. I thought that I choose to go singleplayer, there will be at least AI teammates provided which would be more difficult to finish missions with but could at least provide some degree of support. Hmm…interesting. Something to consider…

At least if I can play all the missions alone, it’d be ok unlike Dead Space 3 where multiplayer missions are totally locked and inaccessible unless another player joins.

Thanks for the clarification.

You’re welcome, but there’s something you don’t understand. If you go in alone - you will be alone, there are no friendly bots.