GTFO Cheats and Trainer for Steam

pls update, unlimited ammo standard wp not working in new version

1 Like

hello,first thank you for your work
unlimited ammo doesn’t seem to work no matter what i try

Infinite Ammo Standard keeps reverting back to off everytime I turn it on

BTW, I don’t have any mods installed

And, do the cheats need to be updated everytime the Rundown is replaced? Or is the “Trainer might need updates” warning only appear when new code interferes with the trainer?

ALSO:

How about a cheat for Infinite Boosters? Turn it on the booster doesn’t go away

1 Like

Would it be possible to add a feature that makes you invisible and not alert the mobs?

The GTFO cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Can anyone confirm this is working for the rundown with bots and no ban ?
Mainly looking to use the one hit kill

There is no blocking for cheats in the game (the game does not even have servers, the owner of the lobby becomes the host).

Killing with one hit, infinite health and speedhack only work in single player.

But the trainer is positioned for offline game, so it’s only a matter of time when the game developers will do so that the cheats in the online game stop working.

2 Likes

Hopefully they do it soon and faster. Wemod staff has stated that they themselves DO NOT SUPPORT individuals who use the trainer for anything that isn’t single-player gamemodes. And then users get angry at the staff for being fair. I have seen it time and time again where staff makes it clear 1000 times in the same discussion “WHY I GET BAN?” ever since 2017, or when I first joined. 99% of the time, the cheats created by them WILL WORK OFFLINE. There is that small chance they can also work online, although not intended to. It will most likely get your account banned though. If not detected by their security, it will easily be detected by them. Sometimes, money cheats and stuff end up getting carried over to the online game from the offline mode. This has happened to me in NFS Heat. I never got banned, though.

1 Like

The GTFO cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

I am very disappointed that the creator of these cheats clearly doesnt understand the game. There should be a stamina cheat and a cheat for stealth as stealth is a key mechanic in this game.

hi the unlim health still doesn’t work in rundown 7.0 update

I’m finding the same thing, the cheat activates, all others are working, but the unlimited health cheat doesn’t seem to have an effect.

health doesn’t work atm

health doesn’t work

same thing the unlimited health doesnt work

Unlimited health also not working for me.

Unlimited health doesn’t work for me

Thanks for the cheats! The only one not working at all is the unlimited health (current Rundown, aka, R7), everything else is working properly. It would be awesome if we could have unlimited stamina, stealth mode and modify timers (either reduce them or freeze them) :D.

Thank You!! For The Update!!

1 Like

From playing after the update(6-18-22), I noticed that unlimited health isn’t working. Everything else is working. Great cheat 10/10